Why won't my 3D flip not working?

nerd93

Well I understand that the way to open your 3D flip view is start button(windows logo) and tab, I do that and it don't work. My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium so is it for certain bits, like 32x,64x or 86x?

I almost hate to ask this... but you're hitting what?!? Start button as in bottom left corner of the Windows desktop? or the Windows logo key on the keyboard?

Flip 3D is the Windows (Keyboard) Key + Tab.

Well I understand that the way to open your 3D flip view is start button(windows logo) and tab, I do that and it don't work. My OS is Windows Vista Home Premium so is it for certain bits, like 32x,64x or 86x?

I almost hate to ask this... but you're hitting what?!? Start button as in bottom left corner of the Windows desktop? or the Windows logo key on the keyboard?

Flip 3D is the Windows (Keyboard) Key + Tab.

When you press the windows key on the keyboard it brings up the start menu, so he is correct.

Ok thanks people but yes I am not id*** and am using the windows logo on the screen, that's why. Jokes on the keyboard, also how can I see if Windows Aero is running?

Are you running the "Vista Basic" theme, or the Vista Aero theme? You can see this in the display properties under "Themes".