[Login Issue] Login Problem?

xper

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

OK guys, I am using Chrome 4.0.249.0.

But I cant login at all.. I cleaned everything allready, still not able to login?

edit:

Deleted Cookies file from Chrome directory, now I can login, hopefully it stays that way. :)

Edited by Raoul90

• 2 weeks later...

Whenver I somehow get logged off, the only way I can get back is if I clear the cookies out and relaunch my browser. This prob only seems to happen after using the google search window on top of this page (or any other google search that yields an MSFN thread). 95 times out of 100, when I see a text only thread (as opposed to linear/standard/outline) I get logged out. I have to shut my browser off/clear cookies and relog back in. It's more of a pain... sometimes I just use two different browsers, one to post threads and another one to search threads.

• 1 month later...

I have been having increasing difficulty with being logged off the Forums. When returning to the forum after accessing another site, I am no longer logged in. Just now I had to clear my cookies and cache to be able to login. What can be done to prevent this? Thanks, John.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm not the kind of person that likes to say: "Me too", but...

"Me too" :whistle:

Using XP and IE7 at the moment, I have to log on each time I revisit the site and when I try to reply using

"Full edit" I sometimes get the errormessage that my operation wasn't legal (or something similar to that)

and should be logged in, while it clearly says at the top-left "Logged in as: VideoRipper ( Log Out )" :unsure:

Greetz,

Peter.