run command browses in reverse order

CLASYS

Somehow when browsing in the run command [defaults to list view, correct by default], I can browse to a volume and all of the folders and files are displayed in reverse order. If this were details view, I know how to re-reverse it back to normal, but how do you reverse the list view? [i'm assuming that if it gets reversed back, it would be permanent until again changed... but then again, I don't know how this got reversed in the first place!]

Any ideas, people?

tia,

cjl

Not sure, but if you change the view the way you'd like for your folders, then use the "Apply to all folders" option in the Folder Options dialog box, does that resolve it for all folders?

Good idea, and yes, it does work for all folders. But it does NOT work for the dialogue box in the run command which just stays reversed. [it does come up in list mode and you can temporarily goto details mode, get the little arrows and temporarily re-reverse it back to normal, then return to list mode now un-reversed, but it won't stay un-reversed when invoked later, etc.]

Are there dialogue box-related separate settings unrelated to the "normal" folders? [it would appear to be at least partially true; If I make the rest of the folders all tiles, the dialogue box is still in list mode by default, etc., so clearly there is some "separation" etc.]

cjl