cyberdumped.com have a look and let me know what you think

edie209

I would just like to inform you of www.cyberdumped.com a website that was around a long time ago well I decided to bring it back its the perfect place to dump you lover online we are still in the early stages of getting the site back but please come along and take a look you might just enjoy your visit. I would love to hear comments and suggestions. Just remember its all just for fun :thumbup

• 3 months later...

Well for starters your webpage is kinda baren. I like the intro but the whole place looks like space waiting to be filled.

I understand that you want people to enter your page and so forth but as a person who is starting to admire the idea of reading news you need to have pictures, articles, and etc about people dumping people nationwide.

Also personally people just put up there XXX tapes and photos that was private after being dumped or dump the person either way which is not a new thing. Especially the young adults and college students for years have been doing this forever. Mature adults do not do it since nobody is going to know who they are and they get usted to the corperate, monopoly life.

You would need to have a reports on who dropped who and so forth or something like that and show links and reports of actions. Your website would be something like tonned down version of Cheaters if anybody really cares.