PC and Xbox360 games I play - Drop your tag name

XPerties

With Halo3 right around the corner I figured I would drop my name tag to any guys who play 360 online. Look me up under:

XPerties

Also I play almost daily Battlefield 2142 under, you guessed it, XPerties so squad up and join me for a killing good time.

What times do you normally play?

Totally add me on and we will smoke their arses.

definatly, i just play when i have time, with my new comp i really pwn in titan mode with the plane and shotgun, with 2GB of ram it would lag up on me, now it's perfect. nothing worse then getting 1 shot gun shot off and then having it lag before you get another shot off..

You won't see me touch another AMD system until they're at least on-par with Intel.

Did you guys see this? Intel Shows off 8-core 45nm Penryn Benchmarks

The 3.00GHz Penryn beats out what insiders claim two Barcelona cores can do. A single 3.33GHz quad-core Penryn gets nearly 13K in Cinebench, while two quad-core Barcelona chips are supposedly pumping out ~16K. Anyone see a problem with AMD?

Wow, I feel like I play old games, Medal of Honor Allied Assault, Need for Speed Most Wanted, Need for Speed Carbon, Medal of Honor Airborne (Demo of course), Doom 3 every now and then. Ut2k4 when I feel like it.

KamiQuazi < my handle on games