[Preview] Introducing Vize

XPero

You havent read the topic and youre asking for the Vize source...I dont want to be harsh but I think you like to have the things done for you without too much work. People like zedox have contributed to the XPize (and Vize) project a lot and they deserve the source to create their own packs. In my opinion, what you cant do is register the forums just to ask for the source of a software that hasnt been release yet.

Also, in what ways do you think you can improve Vize code?

Cheers

sry, abit off topic here but, how do u achieve the "Vista" look side bar there? and are those "Path System Files" buttons buttons with images on them? i am a software student and my code is ok for me but the looks' ... if they are not images, in Windows XP it will look different?

so you choose who deserves the source and who does not?Think it more of a suggestion, not a request. I think that now that the project is in early state of creation, creating a community around it could enchance it further.

I don't know the foundaments of the project so i don't know how i could improve it, but i'm willing to think more are a customizing platform than a shell pack.

I plan rewritting it in C#, to be more versatile and powerfull without all the limitations of NSIS.

i just hope that both 32bit AND 64bit versions with include the same patcher so all versions will work the same way...

unless there's been a recent update, 64bit resources cannot be modified the way reshacker does at the moment.. no freeware commandline resource tools

unless there's been a recent update, 64bit resources cannot be modified the way reshacker does at the moment.. no freeware commandline resource tools
Work in Progress... just wait and see ;)

but i have just one question, as Ntcore is implementing the 64bit patcher ther is one new problem, what / how are the windows patchers like Windows File Protection, and Uxtheme .dll done and what is neaded for it... because if any aditional features on the patcher are need for that... i guess NOW is the time to ask... as well all know that we dont want to get stuck with an old version thats manually patched...

Edited by -I-