Pls post here ALL registry settings from nLite

Alienator

Example:

1.Show Drive Letters First Tweak

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer]

"ShowDriveLettersFirst"=dword:00000004

I want ALL ALL ALL tweaks from nLite here - it will be easy if nuhi can copy/paste some parts from sc

And: NO ! i dont want to make another program with will be use this

Edited by Alienator

it would be easier if nuhi could somehow add a button (just for the tweaks page) that applies the settings to the current windows installation, so you select the tweaks you want and it will apply them, but would be easier than listing every single tweak.

Liam

you guys have got to remember that nlite isn't a system tweaker and that more than once, Nuhi has offered to remove all tweaking from nlite to concentrate on system slim downs.

WHAT ? ARE YOU MAD ?

Unattended instalation IS TWEAKING ! 90% of 5435435 pointlles mouse clicks is done by nLite now ! No need to run 43223432 of stiupid programs that have som options and run another cos you don't have what you want in inesingle program exept nLite !

Just take a look in MSFN's RegTweaks Collection. All nLite tweaks and many more. I would suggest to add more registry tweaks to Nlite, but as newsposter is that not where Nuhi is on concentrated.

So you are wrong - nLite should be consider as only way to make Unnated instalation - TRUE UNNATED not some simple no serial enter - along with so many posibilites to integrate som many programs i see nLite as one way to do this ...

WHAT ? ARE YOU MAD ?

So you are wrong - nLite should be consider as only way to make Unnated instalation

Yeah, all old members are mad or wrong. Nuhi as well, they don't have a clue what nLite is about :huh:

I want ALL ALL ALL tweaks from nLite here

You're the man ! But drop the caps.