Vista Webview 0.1 for WinME (& 98 if possibe)

Hi Xstyle

1) My webview is based on microsoft code for windows Me...win98 is not 100% compatible with that code...sorry;

2) i'm testing some stuff for Windows Me and 98 (i hope)...

3) request: could you move the info panel down to obtain a more vista-like apparence?

I found this http://jegview.free.fr : is fantastic but is not similar to vista. Marxo: can you obtain something from this (for example: the image preview windows?).

1) Now i know after severall tests

2) Let's see the stuff :hello:

3) Here it is (with improvements)

Great xstyle! Use the background bitmap from my web view, the final result will be better!

This is the my Modded control panel webview based on Tihiy's revolutions pack 7 htt template (i think it works on win 98)... i'll post it soon...

post-59071-1187892770_thumb.jpg

What I've done... I have changed everything so all folders (even the special ones) are changed. It looks so ql but I don't know whick bitmap to put as a background.

It looks so cool even when the background is white...

Help me out ppl:

webvw2gm3.th.jpg

Edited by marxo

Great xstyle! Use the background bitmap from my web view, the final result will be better!

This is the my Modded control panel webview based on Tihiy's revolutions pack 7 htt template (i think it works on win 98)... i'll post it soon...

K....give me your backround image..... I wait for the control panel :thumbup

To me it looks like the normal Webview with a changed wvleft.bmp

But although it's nothing really special it looks cool.

Well I want to integrate it in my project so I won't really make Vista stuff... It needs to be simple...

How did you integrate the bar?

I used "vista buttons" and i implemented the buttons on top of the window and i used a backround for them, in the same style as the buttons. :hello::thumbup (it's not the windows taskbar.... if u thought so)

For the future i will implement the thumnails, the multi selection details, and other cool stuff. Until then.....have a nice day! :hello:

Edited by Xstyle