Vista Webview 0.1 for WinME (& 98 if possibe)

I released a vista-like webview for my windows ME system.

I used FSRESULT.HTT (located in C:\windows\web\): this template is used by search results page on win ME.

I need help with HTML to locate the webview at the bottom of the windows: can someone help me (tihy or Max for Exemple).

This is my windows explorer (it's not a fake):

post-59071-1187541744_thumb.jpg

I released a vista-like webview for my windows ME system.

I used FSRESULT.HTT (located in C:\windows\web\): this template is used by search results page on win ME.

I need help with HTML to locate the webview at the bottom of the windows: can someone help me (tihy or Max for Exemple).

This is my windows explorer (it's not a fake):

Very nice! Can this be done on win98se? It's great!

1: Make a copy of the file folder.htt (That's the original webview you get to see in almost every folder), you can find it in Windows/Web

2. Extract all these files to Windows/Web

http://members.kabsi.at/LIGHTYEAR/Webansic...0Vista-Look.zip

(3. You can delete ac.exe and forget about the german "Lies Mich" Text, it's only needed for WinXP)

If you don't want this Vista-look Webview anymore just delete the folder.htt and rename the old one (that you made a copy of before) back to the original name (folder.htt).

1: Make a copy of the file folder.htt (That's the original webview you get to see in almost every folder), you can find it in Windows/Web

(3. You can delete ac.exe and forget about the german "Lies Mich" Text, it's only needed for WinXP)

If you don't want this Vista-look Webview anymore just delete the folder.htt and rename the old one (that you made a copy of before) back to the original name (folder.htt).

Thanx!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!!!! It's EXCELLENT!!! Oau!!! You are the best! Thanx again!

I have made my self a vista like webview...and i'm wondering how to rezolve the minimize issue...because the images are one on top other.

Edited by Xstyle

Thanx!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!!!! It's EXCELLENT!!! Oau!!! You are the best! Thanx again!

I have made my self a vista like webview...and i'm wondering how to rezolve the minimize issue...because the images are one on top other.

My problem:

Edited by Xstyle

I have the same problem...

My webview is less attractive, but is based on original microsoft html code ergo:

- stable (no graphicals artifacts)

- adaptive: the fsresult.htt show more information on file (for example "author" in microsoft office file)

- image/html preview: when you select an image, fsresult.htt show a thumbnail

Is it possible to merge the proprieties of fsresult.htt with nonameneed's webview?

post-59071-1187626149_thumb.jpg

I have the same problem...

My webview is less attractive, but is based on original microsoft html code ergo:

- stable (no graphicals artifacts)

- adaptive: the fsresult.htt show more information on file (for example "author" in microsoft office file)

- image/html preview: when you select an image, fsresult.htt show a thumbnail

Is it possible to merge the proprieties of fsresult.htt with nonameneed's webview?

Yes it's possible! Can you please share your fsresult.htt.

Edited by Xstyle