Autocomplete not working

amenx

Recently installed Vista with 1.1b and I found no automplete (for example in the run command which I use a lot). Could it be something I checked in the 1.1b options, i.e, no recent files or something that caused this?

Found it. Nothing to do with vlite, just a silly Vista behaviour which removes the run box MRU history if you uncheck "store and display list of recently opened files and programs" from the Start Menu. Thought this would just remove the Recent files, folder, but seems to do more than that.

Found it. Nothing to do with vlite, just a silly Vista behaviour which removes the run box MRU history if you uncheck "store and display list of recently opened files and programs" from the Start Menu. Thought this would just remove the Recent files, folder, but seems to do more than that.

Yup. In Taskbar and Start Menu Properties > Start Menu tab user is supposed to untic Store and display a list of recently opened files (as opposed to Store and display a list of recently opened programs, which should remain tic'd). This box is the Recent files folder. However, lately it does nothing until I go back in properties, click Start Menu tab and just hit OK, then the folder finally disappears.

Weird little problem...I don't know if it's vLite issue or not. I doubt it.

Edited by razormoon