do not install latest updates!

ripken204

i just installed them and then my comp couldnt connect to the internet and for some reason the firewall was disabled and it was impossible to turn it back on. so i removed the updates and all is when. stupid microsoft!

stupid microsoft again! somehow my update settings was set to automaticall download and install! :angry:

so i woke up this morning and my comp says to restart cus of updates, then i have to uninstall them again.. so i just decided to hide them.

i just installed them and then my comp couldnt connect to the internet and for some reason the firewall was disabled and it was impossible to turn it back on. so i removed the updates and all is when. stupid microsoft!

Really? :ph34r:

I know it.

Edited by tidelgl

• 2 weeks later...

I got the same problem on my PC, its happened 3 times now, and I think I've narrowed it down on my PC. after the updates, the DHCP service will not start, and when I try to start it up, it tells me that it cant find it. havent figured out exactly which update it was, but after the first time it happened, I hid all the available updates, and it happened again when I went to get my next set of updates. Now I'm too scared to get any updates!