Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Acheron that sucks y would you not keep going and start on 9 ? I've been using Nero Lite for a long time from the begging of Nero Lite 7 it would suck just for you to stop with 9 :no:

We should be happy with anything that Archeron is willing to do, not unhappy about what he won't do. He's doing this for free, you know.

Acheron that sucks y would you not keep going and start on 9 ? I've been using Nero Lite for a long time from the begging of Nero Lite 7 it would suck just for you to stop with 9 :no:

how about you be patient or find a way to make it yourself then

there is probably a very good reason why he doesnt feel like bothering with it right now

Stop complaining and do it yourself. Actually, you should talk to Ahead (Nero), because you would not need a "lite" installer if they could create a better installer.

• 4 weeks later...
REG ADD %KEY%\103 /VE /D "Nero Lite 8.3.6.0" /f

REG ADD %KEY%\103 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Applics\Nero\setup.exe /silent /norestart /serial="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX"" /f

The serial is not taken into account, why ? (... double "" ?)

You answered your own question ;)

You don't need double quotes as long as your path doesn't contain spaces. In the command above, you only have to enclose the serial number.

Ok, but...

REG ADD %KEY%\103 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Applics\Nero\setup.exe /silent /norestart /serial=XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /f

dosen't work...

Try

REG ADD %KEY%\103 /V 1 /D %systemdrive%\Applics\Nero\setup.exe /silent /norestart /serial="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /f

or

REG ADD %KEY%\103 /V 1 /D "%systemdrive%\Applics\Nero\setup.exe" /silent /norestart /serial="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /f

Edited by radix

Does the latest Nero 8 Lite Lite include the Nero Recode application?

I pretty much only use only the burning features and this to reencode a DVD.

If not, how hard would it be for me to add it in? I am a programmer and have done some scripting, but does the author of Nero Lite provide the AutoIt scripts so that others can customize

UPDATE: I should have searched since I do remember asking this question before. Another poster created a pack to add Recode. Here is that post

Anyone know if it still works with latest version of Nero 8?

UPDATE 2: According to this post, it looks like Recode Addon does not work with latest Nero. The Nero Lite author did comment that he released a new SDK that would allow us to reuse the Recode work and recompile a new script. However, I am not sure what that would involve. Also the Recode Addon provides 2 ways to use the Recode addon (bundle or pack). The bundle way requires a compile and the pack provides a way to do the Recode addon after an install of Nero Lite. It says using the pack way should allow us to add Recode even to future versions of Nero Lite. Does the Recode Addon pack way work with the lastest Nero Lite?
Edited by jfcarbel

• 2 weeks later...