Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

hi Acheron,

just a little request :rolleyes:

is it possible to add in nero lite the package 'nero image drive' too?

this package is very important for me so I would like to have it in nero lite version 8.3.6.0

thank in advanced

dottbin

Can i please confirm if the following switches should work for V7 & V8 respectively.

V7

nero-7.11.10.0_english_lite.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

Question 1

are the quotes marks required

Question 2

can i rename the file to just nero7

giving

nero7.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

V8

nero-8.3.6.0_english_lite.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

Question 3

Question 4

can i rename the file to just nero8

giving

nero8.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

Edited by The_Flying_Scot

Can i please confirm if the following switches should work for V7 & V8 respectively.

V7

nero-7.11.10.0_english_lite.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

Question 1

Question 2

can i rename the file to just nero7

giving

nero7.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

V8

nero-8.3.6.0_english_lite.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

Question 3

Question 4

can i rename the file to just nero8

giving

nero8.exe /NORESTART /USER="The_Flying_Scot" /COMPANY="Home User" /SERIAL="XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX" /TYPE="Full"

The answer to all the questions is yes, you need to use quotes and you can rename the setup file to whatever you want.

Just notice that you need to use the silent switches /silent or /verysilent

Also, you can check the beginning of this thread to find other switches if you only want to install some components.

Edited by elajua

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

As a lover of Musepack audio format, I updated its MauSau plugin. In case one's interested, I provide it here:

nxMyMPC audio plugin 1.0.0.34 (unofficial)

changes :

- obviously, updated to mppenc 1.16/mppdec 1.95e

- changed all occurences of "MusePack" to "Musepack" (the correct writing)

- bumped version number and build date, added notice of my update

tools : Resource Hacker, cabarc.exe, hex editing

Cheers

Edited by OuTmAn

Well, Nero still have not released any update for Nero 8. I think they abandon it. Shortly after release of Nero 9 I experimented with the new audio plugins and they seem to be compatible with Nero 8. I'll look into making a new version of Nero 8 Lite with the Nero 9 audio plugins included. I will not work on any Nero 9 Lite version, but anyone is free to use the SDK as reference material for building one.

Edited by Acheron

I haven't tested these plugins, but it should be from far a better alternative to MauSau plugins.

For example, I heard about audio CD creating problems with Musepack files and MauSau plugins, and I can't fix this kind of problem since my only tools are ResHack and hex edit :\