Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Before any new Nero release I will upload new builds to my site:

Nero 8.3.6.0 build 1.17.2.1 changelog:

- Fix automated serial entering code

- Update gdiplus.dll (Windows 2000 Security Fix)

Nero 7/8 English builds are now available from my website. As soon as I get reports back that the serial entering stuff is working I'll upload other language builds soon. A new SDK will get released 1 week later.

Edited by Acheron

Before any new Nero release I will upload new builds to my site:

Nero 8.3.6.0 build 1.17.2.1 changelog:

- Fix automated serial entering code

- Update gdiplus.dll (Windows 2000 Security Fix)

Nero 7/8 English builds are now available from my website. As soon as I get reports back that the serial entering stuff is working I'll upload other language builds soon. A new SDK will get released 1 week later.

Thank you for the fix build.

I installed Nero 7 Lite, but clicking "Enter New Serial Number..." on Nero Burning ROM's Help Menu does not open the Nero ProductSetup as it should do on the build 1.17.0.1.

Updated builds to 1.17.2.2. Fixes the Nero 7 ProductSetup path issue and try to improve uninstall a bit. All languages updated.

Thank you so much for your hard working.

I have tried both versions 7 and 8 on my Win XP SP3 desktop. I would like to send some reports for you:

1.Nero 7 Lite:

While installing the pop-up window "Nero ProductSetup - Enter New Serial Number" appeared for a short moment then disappeared.

2.Nero 8 Lite:

I once filled my serial number in the installing process but when I open Nero Burning ROM the "Welcome to Nero" window still pop-ups and asks me to enter serial number.

Edited by VNcomer

When i download Nero 8 Lite v8.3.6.0 and with installing it i Entered the Serial Number then keep installing the rest of it at the end there's a pop up for like 2 sec's something about changing the Serial Number cant really remember it was fast don't know if that's a bug or not that needs to be fixed or not anyways other then that had no other problems

That dialog is there to actually put the serial in. In previous versions this dialog also did show for a split second. Anyway I have worked on optimizing the speed and changes will be included in the SDK release.

I have tried both versions 7 and 8 on my Win XP SP3 desktop. I would like to send some reports for you:

1.Nero 7 Lite:

While installing the pop-up window "Nero ProductSetup - Enter New Serial Number" appeared for a short moment then disappeared.

2.Nero 8 Lite:

I once filled my serial number in the installing process but when I open Nero Burning ROM the "Welcome to Nero" window still pop-ups and asks me to enter serial number.

I just installed Nero Lite 7.11.10.0-1.17.2.2. And after entering my serial number in the installing process, I had to enter it in the Nero Product Setup once again.

Edited by Oisin

I just installed Nero Lite 8.3.6-1.17.2.2 using a /SERIAL with my serial number in the installing process, but at first run of Nero I had to enter it in the Nero Product Setup once again.

The old version is OK.

0d

Hi, on different torrent sites you can download "Nero 9.0.9.4b Lite", but on updatepack.nl i see this;

"P.S. I’m not interested in building Nero 9 Lite any time soon."

So is this nero lite made by someone else?