Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

@Acheron

Script is perfect, everything is working fine, just a few small details to Your attention:

1. Disk image or saved project - window "Open" opens CENTERED, not default for nero, can this be fixed? In all toher instances nero opens window "Open" left-alligned.

2. Nero cover designer-file-open does not show hidden folders though nero in general always shows hidden folders. Can this be fixed as well?

Apart from that latest Nero version is very fluent and stable in work...

Thank You in advance,

All the best,

Alex

When I click the first link for Nero Lite latest version English I get "file not found" from iFile. I assume this is the same problem others are having. Have you tried this link?

Nero Lite

Actually not. I always use the european version as I'm german. Didn't think about the english-only link. Sry, my bad. But you may just use that version, too, till the english-only file is reuploaded.

When I click the first link for Nero Lite latest version English I get "file not found" from iFile. I assume this is the same problem others are having. Have you tried this link?

Nero Lite

Actually not. I always use the european version as I'm german. Didn't think about the english-only link. Sry, my bad. But you may just use that version, too, till the english-only file is reuploaded.

Oh, no problem. My fault too since I didn't even consider that the european version might have English in it as well, and also my assumption that you would use English. :)

I was wondering, when it comes to the basic burning software, what's the difference between Nero 7 and 8?

I would guess HDDVD and Blu-Ray support, or better support if v7 already had that.

Edited by roirraW "edor" ehT

I have uploaded some new test builds to my site.

Under the hood there are some big code changes, so I want these changes to be tested before any new Nero release.

Have fun :rolleyes:

Edited by Acheron

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hi, is there a portable version of nero lite v.8.3.6.0? That would be cool B)

Why would you need a portable version of a recorder software? Sorry, but it doesn't make any sense (installation is easy, and if you don't have rights to install software, you don't have rights to register servers required by nero.