Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

1st: if you want to build nero lite AND recode in a single installation file, then you must also run the plain lite micromize script. And then run 'NeroLite_recode_bundle_english.cmd', otherwise for the addon pack, run 'NeroLite_recode_pack_english.cmd'.

2nd: if you are trying to build it again in the same folder that gave you trouble the previous time... purge that folder and start from scratch. That's what I just did, and it worked.

3rd: You must copy the help files in Custom\Help, same goes for plain nero lite (were you really able to build nero lite?).

Thnx for ur reply darks0ul................

1 & 2 - Im off to a m8 in a little while and will try and make a Recode Lite on his computer and will report back after that. I cant understand whats going on here on my d@mn computer.

3. Yeah, had no problems with making a plain Lite setup. Will copy the help files in Custom\Help if it comes to that.

B out ;)

Edited by Barough

No problems at all making a Lite Recode Setup on my m8s computer. Can't understand why it doesn't work on my rig. Oh well, i have a Lite Recode setup now that hopefully works. ;) Will do some more tests on my computer later and try and figure out what going on.

New Nero Lite builds will be available this weekend. It took some time to improve the AutoIt script.

Hopefully this will fix automatic dialog handling. Other changes are mostly to improve the Nero SDK.

It should be a bit easier to write extensions and build Nero Lite.

There is some bug here. Nero is crashing every time I try to add song to list for burning audio CD. It just crash without any error. Anyone can suggest some solution? I did not tested full suite because I don't have it and it's to much for download, not to mention all the bloat that would be installed. Before anyone ask, I have the latest build.

Cheers ;)

EDIT: Here are errors from Event Viewer:

Generate Activation Context failed for C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\AudioPlugins\msaxp.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.

Syntax error in manifest or policy file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\AudioPlugins\msaxp.dll" on line 9.

Edited by mara-

can add recode2 plugins ?

did them are in nero installer

i try make with RecodeSDK-1.16.1.2

make video no sound

error : unsupport track

Edited by Basty

At first THANKS to you Acheron for your GREAT work!

But what's about the opening MP3-/ burning Audio CDs with MP3 files-problems posted on your site?

-----

1: "man the nero wave editor of this version doesnt open mp3 files :S u_U

i install nero lite in others computers and the problem is in all

check it saludos desde mexico!° XD"

2: "I’ve also noticed that the MP3 functionality hasn’t worked in the recent builds. I’m on Vista x64, if that matters. WAV editor doesn’t open them, and I can’t burn an audio CD with MP3s. Can you please fix this? I’ve been a big fan of Nero Lite for many years, please keep up the good work. Thanks!!!"

-----

Can someone confirm this behaviour?

Greets, l3v3l

Edited by l3v3l

I have a problem with the file nero-7.11.10.0_europe_micro.exe.

The setup sometimes gets stuck (100% cpu load) while executing configlicense.exe. The weird thing is that it only happens 1 time out of two (using the same config, the same parameters, the same serial, etc.).

For the silent install I use these commands : /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP- /USER="***" /COMPANY="***" /SERIAL="***" /TYPE="compact" (the *** represent hidden characters of course).

Anyway thanks for your work.

Edited by kashu

• 2 weeks later...
Nero Lite is updated. Please visit my site for downloads!

Nero Lite SDK update will be released in about a week.

Hi Acheron

Any news on when the new SDK will be made available?

You're the first one asking for it. I only release SDK versions if people actually gonna use it. I'll upload a new version today Done.

Edited by Acheron

Nero Lite is updated. Please visit my site for downloads!

Nero Lite SDK update will be released in about a week.

Hi Acheron

Any news on when the new SDK will be made available?

You're the first one asking for it. I only release SDK versions if people actually gonna use it. I'll upload a new version today.

Thnx :)