Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Acheron, what ever happened to the micro builds? i must have missed a post somewhere about this...

Had you gone to the site to download the application, you would have seen that the micro versions are available on it.

http://updatepack.nl/downloads/nero-lite/nero-7-lite/

http://updatepack.nl/downloads/nero-lite/nero-8-lite/

well dont i feel stupid. :wacko: i did go to the site but i only saw stuff for "lite" everywhere and no mention of micro. oh well, thanks for pointing that out.

It seems the %InnoSetupPath% only takes "C:\Program". Do you know how to fix this? My o.s. is Windows Vista SP1 Spanish.

@Jygoro,Acheron

I don't know if %InnoSetupPath% is read from the registry - but I had the same problem that only the first part of a path containing spaces was read.

This is the solution (replace registry-paths with the right ones for Inno):

FOR /F "SKIP=2 USEBACKQ TOKENS=3" %%i IN (`REG QUERY "HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings" /v ProxyEnable`) DO SET InnoSetupPath=%%i

Best regards

cool400 :ph34r:

First, excuse my english, my native language is french (Quebec, Canada)

After installation of Nero Micro 8.1.1.4, I dont find the usefull NeroCmd.exe in:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Lib\ folder

Help please.

Tanks

POST MOVED - ANYTHING TO DO WITH ACHERON's RELEASES GOES IN THIS THREAD - Shark007

Edited by Shark007

Hi

Im trying 2 make my own Nero-8.3.2.1_recode_english_lite setup. Everything works ok until im gonna compile the new setup. I get an error message saying that 'NeroDigital.ocx' ain't available, but i've checked and it's where it should be.

I've tested a number of times and it's always the same.

Would be gr8 if some1 could help me out here. Either by giving me some advice or hook me up with a "Nero-8.3.2.1_recode_english_lite" setup.

//B

Hi

Im trying 2 make my own Nero-8.3.2.1_recode_english_lite setup. Everything works ok until im gonna compile the new setup. I get an error message saying that 'NeroDigital.ocx' ain't available, but i've checked and it's where it should be.

Would be gr8 if some1 could help me out here. Either by giving me some advice or hook me up with a "Nero-8.3.2.1_recode_english_lite" setup.

Would be not just great but totally awesome if you learned to use proper english or didn't post at all so some of us don't get headaches.

Hi

//B

Hi,

Have you run the micromize scripts? And, first of all, build plain nero lite before trying to build recode. If you can't compile Nero Lite, then you can't compile recode add on.

Hi,

Have you run the micromize scripts? And, first of all, build plain nero lite before trying to build recode. If you can't compile Nero Lite, then you can't compile recode add on.

Hi darks0ul

Yeah, i've run the micromize scripts. Will try and do a plain Nero Lite setup and then i'll report back.

@ darks0ul

Hi again

No problems at all with making a plain Lite setup. But it's still doesn't work making a Recode Lite

Reading version info: G:\NeroLiteRecode\Bin\[FILELOCATION]\Common Files\NeroDigital\NeroDigital.dll
Parsing [Files] section, line 37
Error on line 29 in G:\NeroLiteRecode\nerolite_recode_english_lite.iss: Source file "G:\NeroLiteRecode\Custom\Bin\[FILELOCATION]\Common Files\NeroDigital\NeroDigital.ocx" does not exist.
Compile aborted.

As i said before so is that "NeroDigital.ocx" file where it should be so i cant understand why this is happening.

Edited by Barough

@ darks0ul

Hi again

No problems at all with making a plain Lite setup. But it's still doesn't work making a Recode Lite

Reading version info: G:\NeroLiteRecode\Bin\[FILELOCATION]\Common Files\NeroDigital\NeroDigital.dll
Parsing [Files] section, line 37
Error on line 29 in G:\NeroLiteRecode\nerolite_recode_english_lite.iss: Source file "G:\NeroLiteRecode\Custom\Bin\[FILELOCATION]\Common Files\NeroDigital\NeroDigital.ocx" does not exist.
Compile aborted.

As i said before so is that "NeroDigital.ocx" file where it should be so i cant understand why this is happening.

I'm not expert with INNO, but what is [FILELOCATION] in path you posted?

Cheers ;)

Barough: what's the nero version you're using?

So the problem is that Bin\[FILELOCATION]\Common Files\NeroDigital\NeroDigital.ocx exists, but not Custom\Bin\[FILELOCATION]\Common Files\NeroDigital\NeroDigital.ocx, right?

I'll try building recode from scratch... However I'm surprised that no one here has reported that error (that probably means no one is using the recode add on).

Edit: yeah, the micromize script had a typo, I didn't notice because I used a previous version and didn't delete the output, so here's the fix.

RecodeSDK_1.16.1.2.zip

Edited by darks0ul

The Nero SDK is an amazing tool. I was able to not only compile the 7.11.6.0 Lite but also 7.11.6.0 Micro, 8.3.2.1 Lite and 8.3.2.1 Micro versions on my native language (Brazilian Portuguese). :thumbup:

One thing that people have to be aware is that is necessary about 1.8-2.0 Gb free space on the drive that you are compiling your version(s) using the SDK, but the good news is that you can perform both the Lite and Micro compilations one just after another (if doing for the same version of Nero - and NOT at the same time), so you will save lots of time (and disk space), because only the 5th step must be done separately (for the Lite and Micro .iss files) to accomplish it.

--ThundernetBR

Barough: what's the nero version you're using?

Im using "Nero-8.3.2.1b_all_update.exe" setup.

Edit: yeah, the micromize script had a typo, I didn't notice because I used a previous version and didn't delete the output, so here's the fix.

Thnx 4 the fix darks0ul, will give it a test run in a day or so. :)

Edited by Barough

I just did the Recode Lite process and before i compiled it so did i load up the recode iss file into the Compiler and did a 'Run' on it and i got loads of errors :(

Nero CD-DVD Speed, Nero InfoTool, Nero Toolkit DriveSpeed etc. wasn't copied to the "/Custom/Bin/[FILELOCATION]/" structure.

"NeroRecode_Eng.chm" wasn't available at all.

A bunch of DLL file was missing...... i managed 2 fix some manually by copying the files to the correct location but i gave up in the end........ way to much to fix.

Seems to be a lot of issues with your Lite Recode ISS file :(

I just did the Recode Lite process and before i compiled it so did i load up the recode iss file into the Compiler and did a 'Run' on it and i got loads of errors :(

Nero CD-DVD Speed, Nero InfoTool, Nero Toolkit DriveSpeed etc. wasn't copied to the "/Custom/Bin/[FILELOCATION]/" structure.

"NeroRecode_Eng.chm" wasn't available at all.

A bunch of DLL file was missing...... i managed 2 fix some manually by copying the files to the correct location but i gave up in the end........ way to much to fix.

Seems to be a lot of issues with your Lite Recode ISS file :(

1st: if you want to build nero lite AND recode in a single installation file, then you must also run the plain lite micromize script. And then run 'NeroLite_recode_bundle_english.cmd', otherwise for the addon pack, run 'NeroLite_recode_pack_english.cmd'.

2nd: if you are trying to build it again in the same folder that gave you trouble the previous time... purge that folder and start from scratch. That's what I just did, and it worked.

3rd: You must copy the help files in Custom\Help, same goes for plain nero lite (were you really able to build nero lite?).