Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Can someone tell me the difference between lite and micro, that is what components are removed from each?

Also I hate all the bloat, but one component I find myself using alot is Nero Recode which is rumored to have been written by the DVDShrink author. Often, I notice that most of the lite packs remove this component. How hard is it to integrate back in just Nero Recode with getting all the Nero Express stuff and other bloat? Anyone done this with any Lite versions?

I did it for Nero 8 and 7.5.9.0, I'll take a look when Acheron releases the new SDK.

Can you maybe post how you did it for Nero 8, I would be willing to try and create an AddOn for it.

Nero 7 Lite builds are up on my site now under Downloads. The site structure is a bit of a mess now, but I will add some information on each page later this week.

Nero 8 Lite builds are up too now

Edited by Acheron

Build 1.16.1.2 changelog:

- fix error when running setup without entering serial number

- when serial is expired message is shown

- small code improvements / fixes

SDK will be released later this week.

Edited by Acheron

download link working?

I can't get the download link to work either. I've tried repeatedly in both Firefox 3 beta and IE7 under Vista.

Click on the file you want to download...it opens the iFile.it download page...click on the Request Ticket button...wait...then click on Download.

download link working?

I can't get the download link to work either. I've tried repeatedly in both Firefox 3 beta and IE7 under Vista.

Click on the file you want to download...it opens the iFile.it download page...click on the Request Ticket button...wait...then click on Download.

Thanks but I had done that multiple times. The server keeps timing out after it tries for 30 seconds or so.

download link working?

Thanks but I had done that multiple times. The server keeps timing out after it tries for 30 seconds or so.

after you push the download link button, right-click the download link and use save as...

If that doesn't work, use a download manager with the link. I got it using getright.

Nero Lite SDK 1.16.1.2 is available for download from my site now. This one also include all 3rd party files except the Nero full installer. :hello:

Please report any bugs or other problems when building Nero Lite.

Edited by Acheron