Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Does anyone have a link for nero LITE build 1.15.0.3 EUROPE?

The link at http://updatepack.nl >==> http://dlnlm.alex-media-services.com/files...europe_lite.exe isnt working...

TIA :)

I've uploaded nero LITE build 1.15.0.3 EUROPE to usenet. Search for "nero LITE build 1.15.0.3" on a nzb create site

Post is 11 days old

Edited by UnderWorld007

You should try ftp://ftp6.nero.com/tools/General-CleanTool.zip first.

Uninstall Nero8 Run this tool, reboot you're system and install nero 8 lite.

It worked fine for me. The activation Issues are also gone. so just try it out.

FYI everyone! Warning! This tool partially hosed my Vista installation. I never received the activation issue until recently. I uninstalled Nero 8 Lite, ran this tool, rebooted and for all intents and purposes, my Desktop was bare. Initially my sidebar popped up with it's gadgets but no icons on the desktop. Then the sidebar disappeared. Further tests indicate that the icons are probably still somewhere, but the desktop is turned "off" somehow. Right-clicking on the desktop does nothing, brings up no menu.

I can open My Computer (Windows Explorer) from the Start Menu, but if I right-click My Computer and choose Properties, then the screen flashes quickly as if it opened but it's not actually visible. Haven't tested other programs.

Also, all Windows-supplied notification icons are not present. All third-party program notification icons are.

Last but not least, I have Acronis True Image do regular scheduled backups every day, plus I do manual backups before I install or uninstall anything. After this hosing, I restored the backup from before I uninstalled Nero 8 Lite, and nothing changed, the desktop was still hosed. I don't know why. The closest I can come to an explanation is that in my Vista installations (just as with XP), I move most folders inside the user account folder (in this case, Administrator) to folders on a different partition, and maybe the General-CleanTool deleted something there? But I don't know why that would affect the desktop because that's one of the few things I don't move.

Argh.

I just wanted to let everyone know to be careful with General-CleanTool under Vista especially.

Edit (Update): I believe I did find the culprit. What happened is that almost all my drive letters changed. I should be able to restore the correct drive letters outside of Windows (BartPE), then restore the Vista backup once more and hopefully I'm set. Will update when I test.

Update 2: No luck at all getting Vista's desktop to work again. It appears that Vista should still work as normal other than the sidebar and desktop, so I'll just re-re-re-install yet another Vista installation on another (already existing for the purpose) partition and switch back and forth until my new one is satisfactorily set up.

Edited by roirraW "edor" ehT

Anyone knows if .NET 2.0 SP1 installs the VC++ 2005 Redistributable files? If so then I will remove these files from next Nero build. I didn't find any information about this myself.

Does anyone have more info about NeroPatentActivation.exe and what it does? It seems a lot of people have trouble with latest version and maybe it's because of this file missing.

Some googling found some info on rlslog but it was for **** version

1. Install Nero in trial mode.

2. After Install run Nero Control Center

(usually is located in Start -> All Programs -> Nero 8 -> Nero Toolkit -> Nero Control Center)

3. ************************* serial for Nero 8 Ultra Edition, and enter it in License tab in Control Center.

4. ****************** Nero 8 Patent Activation, ******* serial and enter it in License tab in Control Center.

5. Do same steps for SecurDisc Activation.

Thats all, Nero should be now completely activated.

"bad words" deleted for obvious reason.

You could check you-know-what "for testing purposes only" on VMvare/VirtualPC instalation (free legal XP and Vista 30day test images:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

)

if it works / or if Nero try to call some files that are missing on Lite/Micro or/and phone home with some kind of tcp/ip sniffer?

Does anyone have a link for nero LITE build 1.15.0.3 EUROPE?

The link at http://updatepack.nl >==> http://dlnlm.alex-media-services.com/files...europe_lite.exe isnt working...

TIA :)

I've uploaded nero LITE build 1.15.0.3 EUROPE to usenet. Search for "nero LITE build 1.15.0.3" on a nzb create site

Post is 11 days old

Thanks for sharing Sir! :thumbup

But i'm a poor student and do'nt have much U$ to pay USENET Team...

Please can anyone post link for free download here?

TIA :hello:

Anyone knows if .NET 2.0 SP1 installs the VC++ 2005 Redistributable files? If so then I will remove these files from next Nero build. I didn't find any information about this myself.

Does anyone have more info about NeroPatentActivation.exe and what it does? It seems a lot of people have trouble with latest version and maybe it's because of this file missing.

ATI 8-3-igp_xp32_dd_ccc_wdm_sb_gart_enu_59746.exe

install 100% VC++ 2005 Redistributable files

a saw a flash window with this [on a fresh install with a RTM XP Pro SP2] 1 minute ago.

[ASUS with ati 1100 on board mainboard , southbridge is ULI ?!]

Edited by oneless

i found this info http://dev.edngames.com/blogs/edn/archive/...y-checking.aspx

i found this info http://dev.edngames.com/blogs/edn/archive/...y-checking.aspx

Now .NET 2.0 SP1 is out I will remove VC++ 2005 Redist from Nero Lite.

Now .NET 2.0 SP1 is out I will remove VC++ 2005 Redist from Nero Lite.

waiting for ur new realease

hope that the activation problem no longer exists

Edited by baocore