Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

I haven't had the serial problem at all on both Vista x86 and XP x86 installations. I've used several of the recent builds under both versions of Windows. I'm currently using Nero-8.2.8.0_english_lite build 1.15.0.3 (the most recent that I'm aware of) on my own Vista x86 installation and it works perfect for me. I wonder what's causing the issue?

Most software issues there are no different and that kinda stuff is in a seperate section.

There are some ppl making not so bad XP-CDs. (To change the keys to owned and legal ones isn't really a challange.)

And btw: you should always know the enemy well *hrhr* ;)

Edited by zeroFX

As "Demo" is standard entry for demo/trial version (on german XP), I don't know of any other possible. And I believe there is no real demo/trial-serial, just the word. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Edited by zeroFX

Acheron,

Inno Setup Compiler v5.2.3 is out ;)

http://jrsoftware.org/isdl.php
http://www.jrsoftware.org/files/is5-whatsnew.htm

Some changes worth mentioning:

:: Added new [setup] section directives: VersionInfoProductName and VersionInfoProductVersion.

:: Changed the fixed Language field in Setup's version info from "English (United States)" to "Language Neutral".

:: Uninstall now supports custom message constants ({cm:...}) like Setup.

:: Added workaround for bug in Windows Vista (still present in SP1): With UAC turned off, launching an uninstaller from the Programs and Features Control Panel applet and answering No at the confirmation message box would cause a "This program might not have uninstalled correctly" dialog to be displayed, even though the uninstaller includes a proper "Vista-aware" manifest.

::QuickStart Pack: added ISPP functions GetMD5OfFile, GetMD5OfString and GetFileDateTimeString.

I'm glad Nero released another update. Lets see if I can fix some issues by performing a fresh analysis on this setup :rolleyes:

MY future plans for Nero is to develop a new tool to let people automaticly create a Nero Lite or Micro installer from an existing Nero setup file, so that I no longer have to distribute Nero binary files. Most probably this tool will be written in C#.