Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Thanks Acheron.

I'm downloading now... from the same spot, right ?

Is there any 'release log' ?

Btw,

Nero 8:

Some people experience some activation issues with latest version. Entering your serial again using the Nero ControlCenter might fix the problem!

Worked for me :D

No more activation issues :thumbup

Edited by saulob

Is there anyway you can include the "Burn Rights" component in these Lite and Micro versions? If I try to run either install in a limited user account, it denies me access to use the program. :huh:
Burn Rights seems to works OK in Nero Lite, just tried it with 1.15.0.3. Where is the problem?

Is there anyway you can include the "Burn Rights" component in these Lite and Micro versions? If I try to run either install in a limited user account, it denies me access to use the program. :huh:
Burn Rights seems to works OK in Nero Lite, just tried it with 1.15.0.3. Where is the problem?

must be in an a couple old micro versions a while back, do you know if it works in the current micro version? I don't want to put my system thru the ringer by having to uninstall these burning programs then reinstalling it :hello:

Hi Acheron.

installing nero 8.2.8.0 lite, i have seen that these commands do not work:

/Componens="Nero_Core/Nero_AudioPlugins" /Group="Nero 8"

The command i have used

Nero.8.2.8.0.Lite.exe /Silent /Components="Nero_Core,Nero_Core\Nero_AudioPlugins,Nero_Core\Nero_VideoCD,

Nero_Toolkit\Nero_InfoTool,Nero_Toolkit\Nero_DriveSpeed,Nero_Toolkit\Nero_DiscSpeed" /GROUP="Nero 8" /f

Thanks

Edited by Major

Thanks Acheron.

I'm downloading now... from the same spot, right ?

Is there any 'release log' ?

Btw,

Nero 8:

Some people experience some activation issues with latest version. Entering your serial again using the Nero ControlCenter might fix the problem!

Worked for me :D

No more activation issues :thumbup

Doesnt work for me

Any one has a mirror for older versions? the version before this one didnt have that problem

Edited by sp00f

Two questions:

1) I believe way back I saw some comments about WaveEditor crashing, though I can't be sure now. Is that a problem with this release or Nero itself? I notice the problem on Vista.

2) Anyone seeing copious Event 51's ("An error was detected on device \Device\CdRom0 during a paging operation.") when inserting (or accessing later with Explorer) blank media (ain't no paging going on with blank media, and it doesn't happen with written media)? I don't know if this is necessarily related to Nero or this release in particular, since I installed this not long after Vista.

Yea I'm still facing the same registration issue here, either in Vista x32 or in Windows XP x64 mauer.gif
I guess, it's not really a "problem" of Nero Lite/Micro only … have you tried with Nero Full package? Edited by zeroFX