Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

It keeps stopping working telling me it's an "illegal serial". It's not, I assure you. I got it with my new disc drive. Any ideas?

I could be wrong, but I believe the serial for the OEM editions of Nero (what you got with your drive) can't be applied to the retail version.

Error when installing Nero 8 Lite v8.2.8.0 on Windows XP Pro x64:

i96qkq.jw7tyr.oflcs.gif

After the error appeared I clicked over the button 'Ignore' and installation continue w/out problems until it finish.

So far I have not tested the application in any way, because I'm afraid to finish with bad burned media due the above error.

Do you know a way how to solve this issue so I could be able to reinstall the product ? :sneaky:

PD: I understand that Win XP Pro x64 is between the OSes supported by this application right ? 2x25kf.gif

I haven't had any problems burning despite this issue. I believe they know about this issue and that it will be fixed soon.

Upcoming is another minor bugfix release (note I'm still uploading the stuff now!):

Nero 8.2.8.0 build 1.15.0.3 changelog:

- fix dll register issue

- fixed MSI version detection

- upgraded SQLite to 3.56

- updated Anti-virus libs

Sweet! Thanks again for all your hard work, man. it's very much appreciated.

The OEM version should work just fine. The only feature I install is the base and the MauSau plugins, therefore it should be covered by an OEM install. Is it possible to disable the phone-home capabillity? Keep the serial check to keep it legal, but stop it from disabling itself?

Sweet! Thanks again for all your hard work, man. it's very much appreciated.

The OEM version should work just fine. The only feature I install is the base and the MauSau plugins, therefore it should be covered by an OEM install. Is it possible to disable the phone-home capabillity? Keep the serial check to keep it legal, but stop it from disabling itself?

I'm not sure if this issue can be fixed. Some people also report this behaviour when using the full version. This problem started from version 8.2.8.0, but I did not alter the Nero Lite activation process.

Lets hope next Nero update will fix it.

Error when installing Nero 8 Lite v8.2.8.0 on Windows XP Pro x64:

i96qkq.jw7tyr.oflcs.gif

After the error appeared I clicked over the button 'Ignore' and installation continue w/out problems until it finish.

So far I have not tested the application in any way, because I'm afraid to finish with bad burned media due the above error.

Do you know a way how to solve this issue so I could be able to reinstall the product ? :sneaky:

PD: I understand that Win XP Pro x64 is between the OSes supported by this application right ? 2x25kf.gif

I use x64 and it works fine with my version.. always has...

ScOOt34

Hi Acheron

It would be a great idea if you could add your version no (1.15.0.x) to the files you upload to the site. With this we can know whether new versions are available and also which version we are installing and to report bugs/errors.

Also, could you upload the latest SDK (again with the version no, please).

Keep up the good work

Nath

Edited by SNNath

Nero 8 Lite and Micro are now updated to build 1.15.0.3.

I have tried uploading the stuff to the FTP-server but I got timed out several times due to my low upload speed at home. I have contacted the site admin but I got no reply.