Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Nero Recode depends mainly on external .ax and dll files. I don't have time to figure things out and test.

I have ordered a wireless network card for my pc so hopefully next week I can upload Nero to fix some reported stuff.

Guest fudgeout

i've never used Micro 8.2.8.0. does anyone know what i should put in for the serial number? sorry but i'm a noob.

And besides that there's no rlz group noted, AntiVir shows a warning (some Agent??-thingy). And that somebodies first post is warez/denying the board rules, speaks for itself ... heyho mr.suspicious ^^

Hi, I have installed Nero Lite 8.2.8.0 and I would like to report a bug.

Nero BurnRights does not works properly, I can even set the setting of BurnRights. Since I am managing a PC with multiple users (administrator and limited users), I want to allow all users to use Nero to burn CDs. I have to manually installed an older version of Nero BurnRights to set the settings.

Hope this problem can be fixed.

Thank you

I wanna report a bug too!

I can't burn my mp4 songs with nero, when I try it stops working and closes! The music I'm having problems with were encoded with nero aac old version 32Kbps Parametric Stereo. I've tried with a lot of formats, mp3, ogg, wav, wma (in all flavors of everyone), aac, he-aac and even aac 32kbps ps created with aacplus, only nero aac didn't work. I may be wrong, maybe some other aac ps formats didn't work also, I have some musics which break nero but I couldn't figure out which format I've used, but everything with "Nero AAC Codec 3.2.0.18" or another version of it stop nero to work.

Can I post some musics or is that prohibited? Maybe samples???

Edit.:

Btw, what about INCD en Recode 2? Could we have this software?? (I know that was already asked, I just wanna know how it'll be). Ok then, that's all. Cya.

Edited by vandelbuster

At last my Wireless PC card finallly arrived today. Too bad my new internet connection has only limited upload capacity. I can upload some test builds, but I'll have to wait until weekend to update all builds.

So far only English Micro and Lite versions are updated.

Changes in build 1.15.0.2:

- fix Nero BurnRights

- fix Nero crashing on adding unrecognized media files

Edited by Acheron