Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

I have moved again to a new place now. Unfortunately I haven't got an internet connection there at the moment. For the next week or month I won't be able to work on Nero Lite. Please keep on posting your bug reports and solutions.

If you want a Nero Recode addon you have to code it yourself, since I have no time for testing stuff now.

I can send you the recode add on I made, it does not alter your SDK files, just adds new ones. If you could take a look and validate it (since it's based on your work) that'd be great :)

do you mind uploading it to some place so we can try it? thanks.

Besides the problem with the Wave Editor (I checked it on a pc wirh XP and Wave Editor works well there), after upgrading to 8.2.8.0, Nero seems to have a problem with my serial....

From time to time it tells me that the serial would not be correct, and then it works just fine again

Chris

the dll registering problem only occurs to me when doing unattended vista install using FirstLogonComands and/or Setupcomplete.cmd.

If i manually run the installer with the silent switches when in windows already, everything works fine.

I tried to not install C++ 2005 Redist and also tried with it being installed.

I have moved again to a new place now. Unfortunately I haven't got an internet connection there at the moment. For the next week or month I won't be able to work on Nero Lite. Please keep on posting your bug reports and solutions.

If you want a Nero Recode addon you have to code it yourself, since I have no time for testing stuff now.

I can send you the recode add on I made, it does not alter your SDK files, just adds new ones. If you could take a look and validate it (since it's based on your work) that'd be great :)

darks0ul, great news for all of NR2 fans out here :) ......please, could you upload for now the NR2 version that came with 8.1.1.4? I found a nasty bug in NR3 with audio and subtitles selections in main menu of the films that I tried....This DO NOT happend with NR2 version in 8.1.1.4.

Thanks a lot for your effort and work :D

Alx

Someone reported to me crashes when adding unrecognized files to an audio CD. The dll NeroVMRModule.dll is missing from Nero Lite, adding it to Common Files\Nero\Lib will prevent crash in those situations. Will be fixed for next build.

Besides the problem with the Wave Editor (I checked it on a pc wirh XP and Wave Editor works well there), after upgrading to 8.2.8.0, Nero seems to have a problem with my serial....

From time to time it tells me that the serial would not be correct, and then it works just fine again

Chris

same happening here....

sometime ok sometime popup out ask for serial but the serial is inside...

Chris

same happening here....

Same here, the dialog is in AdvrCntr3.dll. When it starts happening, it shows up after 4-5 nero runs (doesn't matter what nero suite program, including Burning ROM). And then you have to re-run the program. If the dialog is deleted using ResHacker, the only difference is that you don't see it, but the problem is still there.

Hi, I've just found a way to lighten my Nero 8 install a bit more. I remove the Nero Digital Shell Extension.

First, I unregister the DLL

REGSVR32 /u /s "%CommonProgramFiles%\Nero\Lib\NeroDigitalExt.dll"

Then, you need to reboot / log off / restart explorer.exe in order to delete the DLL

DEL "%CommonProgramFiles%\Nero\Lib\NeroDigitalExt.dll"

This file's size is 1.71 MB.

Cheers

Edited by OuTmAn

I downgraded to Nero Lite 8.1.1.0 now.

The problem with the serial just got too annoying and Wave Editor crashed almost on startup now.

I hope, that these bugs will be fixed soon and I will be able to use 8.2.8.0 again then.

Chris

Chris

same happening here....

Same here :}

Hi! First of all thanks a lot Acheron for last version of Nero Lite.

I also want to add Recode to my Nero Lite installation. I have installed Nero (original install) with only Burning ROM, Express and Recode and it takes 20 minutes to install and 400mb of disc space! It seems Recode 3 (folder with 13Mb) uses lots of external .dll and .ax files. I also have captured the reg changes with Regshot and I am speechless. More than 5000 entries!! Isn't this too much? How to know which of these are truly necessary to use Recode3?

I hope someone manages to add it to Nero Lite. For now I'm trying it but only I can get is a NeroAPI error. :(

sorry for my bad english

Edited by Jygoro

Maybe ur not using v8.2.8.0? Seems to happen only w/ this version (and presumably future ones, too).

Looks like Nero incorporated Patent Activation directly into the core files to avoid removal of the executable and so the use of illegal keys, but it doesn't work that well, i guess ...