Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Hi there, This is my first post and I want to say THANKS to those persons attached to this project :)

I want to apologize for my bad english, but my mother tongue is spanish, not english.

I´m new with Nero Lite but once I tried, never tried the full version again :)

I just want to ask one thing.....It is possible to make a "micro" version with NERO RECODE inside?...I found it very stable, fast and with better quality than dvdshrink (his original author, if my information is correct, is the person in charge of NR now ;) )

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Alx

I'll take a look at the new recode very soon, I had it working with 7.5 Lite.

Hi there, This is my first post and I want to say THANKS to those persons attached to this project :)

I want to apologize for my bad english, but my mother tongue is spanish, not english.

I´m new with Nero Lite but once I tried, never tried the full version again :)

I just want to ask one thing.....It is possible to make a "micro" version with NERO RECODE inside?...I found it very stable, fast and with better quality than dvdshrink (his original author, if my information is correct, is the person in charge of NR now ;) )

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Alx

I'll take a look at the new recode very soon, I had it working with 7.5 Lite.

Yes please, darks0ul, test it and you will see, the new version included in Nero 8114 fixes a problem that i had with audio and subtitles selection in the main menu, and it´s fast, very fast :)

And of course, if u could help Acheron to make a new Nero Micro with NR2 "onboard" I think people will really apreciate it.

Thanks.

Alx

then Labelflash works OK for me.

Yes! Labelflash is working with your file.

Thank you!

@Acheron, I had some trouble with installation of Lite version on 1 computer of 3 (generating of activation context for NeroFileDialog.dll, CoverEdCtrl.ocx and NeroDigitalExt.dll was unsuccessful), and my head was thick smoking for 2 days :blushing: , but your work is great.

Thank you very much!

(sorry for my poor english)

Edited by arom

Hello Forum Members and Acheron

thank you very much for your work - i use nero lite already with version 7

i just download the nero lite 8.01 and install it on a Dell Latitude D430.

This notebook comes with a Mediabase [ docking station below the Laptop ] which consists

of a HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GWA-4083N Drive.

After starting Nero lite i got following error message

sorry this nero version supports recorders only!

nero shows the right recorder but as usb - how can i fix this problem

i need nero really as a light version on an ultralight laptop. :unsure:

Thank you very much

-- update -- the old version - 7.5.0.1 works on the dell latitude d430 -- update_end

Guido

Edited by i-web

I have contacted Amitri about Labelflash broken. This issue now seems to be fixed. I will upload new builds soon and also an updated SDK. Thanks for all your support.

By the way, how did you get rid of Nero SDK? Because Nero Recode seems to need it, and I think in the past other applications did, too.

Edit: Nevermind, got it working (Recode).

Edited by darks0ul

Never mind. Nero features depends on your product key. I'm working on getting Nero 8.2.8.0 Lite out tonight. No issues so far.

P.S. Next version will also hide the VCRedist installer screen when running in Silent Mode.

Edited by Acheron