Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Can someone please post instructions and download links to the applications needed. The original instructions are a bit confusing for me.

This is a modified readme from Acheron:

1. Download 3rd party stuff

Reshacker.exe and 7za.exe should be put in Tools\Reshack and Tools\7-zip.

2. Install Inno Setup Once Click package

Installation script (install.cmd) can be found in Tools directory.

3. Extract Nero 8 files

Place Nero 8 setup in main directory. Run NeroLite_extract.cmd to extract Nero 8. Please read instructions from NeroLite_extract.cmd (edit it and read). Not all files are included.

DrWeb virus definitions, MauSau plugins and Nero Help files should be copied manually to their corresponding subdirectories in Custom folder (DrWeb, MauSau, Help).

4. Run batch scripts in Custom directory

This will remove even more stuff from Nero binary files.

5. Run language specific batch script in Script directory

After preprocessing some error message will be displayed. Ready to use setup scripts are copied to main dir.

6. Run NeroLite_compile.cmd in main directory

If setup files are stored in directory Output, you have successfully compiled Nero Lite.

Edited by radix

After completing the installation (english micro, or lite european) I have an error: Runtime Error (at 104:197): Internal error: ExtractTemporaryFile: the file "WizardBitmapImage2.bmp" was not found.

Everything else seems to be working.

Can someone please post instructions and download links to the applications needed. The original instructions are a bit confusing for me.

This is a modified readme from Acheron:

1. Download 3rd party stuff

Reshacker.exe and 7za.exe should be put in Tools\Reshack and Tools\7-zip.

2. Install Inno Setup Once Click package

Installation script (install.cmd) can be found in Tools directory.

3. Extract Nero 8 files

Place Nero 8 setup in main directory. Run NeroLite_extract.cmd to extract Nero 8. Please read instructions from NeroLite_extract.cmd (edit it and read). Not all files are included.

DrWeb virus definitions, MauSau plugins and Nero Help files should be copied manually to their corresponding subdirectories in Custom folder (DrWeb, MauSau, Help).

4. Run batch scripts in Custom directory

This will remove even more stuff from Nero binary files.

5. Run language specific batch script in Script directory

After preprocessing some error message will be displayed. Ready to use setup scripts are copied to main dir.

6. Run NeroLite_compile.cmd in main directory

If setup files are stored in directory Output, you have successfully compiled Nero Lite.

Note: Rename Micromize to Custom

Copy these files into Custom\DrWeb: DRWEBASE.VDB, NeDwFileHelper.exe, Drweb32.dll

(these files is located in Bin\Core folder).

Make a search in Bin folder for .chm and copy all the files in Custom\Help (after this, I

downloaded help file for Nero 8 from their site, unpack it and copy all .chm files in Help

folder. overwritting old files).

Copy all files from Common Files\Audio Plugins (16 files) into MauSau folder.

Thank you, I understand these instructions but; links to applications and plugins would be great. Any help greatly appreciated.

Nero Lite 8.1.1.4 Lite and Micro binary packages are now available from my site: http://updatepack.nl

Anyaway I release SDK so people can easily spot errors, create addons (for example Nero Recode / Nero Vision). Reason I don't include it with Lite is that I personally don't use these features, and would take additional time to fix for each release of Nero.

I would appreciate it if people would not directly link to the files, but instead the download page. So you can make sure download links are correct.

Great! :)

Starting with this release Nero 8 Lite has earn itself a big and shiny Softpedia Pick! Congrats!

We're also hosting the Lite (English + Asian) and Micro versions on our servers, feel free to use those links too ;)

http://www.softpedia.com/get/CD-DVD-Tools/...ro-8-Lite.shtml

PS: I hope you received our notification e-mails

Edited by SoftPedia

Thank you, I understand these instructions but; links to applications and plugins would be great. Any help greatly appreciated.
Download ResourceHacker here, extract and place only the ResHacker.exe in Tools\Reshack

Go here and download the 7za***.zip (where *** is the version number) from the latest 7-Zip command line version. Extract and place only the 7za.exe in the Tools\7-zip folder.

@Acheron

Great job as always.

I'm trying 8.1.1.4 Lite now and labelflash still gives me the "could not open the editor" error. Will try SDK myself ASAP.

Im running into a wierd possible bug making an audio cd with Nero Lite 8.1.1.4.

Just installed it this morning, and am trying to make a cd of some of my bands tracks for someone at work.

I have the tracks all in Nero, I right click them, select properties, set the gap between tracks to 0, hit ok looks good.

If I open up the Compilation properties window again, it resets the gaps to 2 seconds on its own.

Just went, set them back to 0 seconds, burned my disc..

Upon burning, the Nero window shows the gaps at 2 seconds again and what do you know it burned my disc with 2 second gaps even though I had just told it 0..

Is it just me or anybody else verify this?? Supposed I could go install the retail Nero 8 and see if its there too..

Im running into a wierd possible bug making an audio cd with Nero Lite 8.1.1.4.

Just installed it this morning, and am trying to make a cd of some of my bands tracks for someone at work.

I have the tracks all in Nero, I right click them, select properties, set the gap between tracks to 0, hit ok looks good.

If I open up the Compilation properties window again, it resets the gaps to 2 seconds on its own.

Just went, set them back to 0 seconds, burned my disc..

Upon burning, the Nero window shows the gaps at 2 seconds again and what do you know it burned my disc with 2 second gaps even though I had just told it 0..

Is it just me or anybody else verify this?? Supposed I could go install the retail Nero 8 and see if its there too..

Have you tried to put gap to 2 ONLY for the first track and leave all others to 0, is it OK?

Well the Redbook standard requires the 2 second gap at the beginning so yeah it has to be there..

Just reinstalled 8.1.1.3 guess it does it there as well.

What I usually do is, throw all my tracks in, get the names cleared up.

Then I select everything from track 2 to the end, right click, select Properties, set the gap to 0 and hit apply.

Usually works a charm. But apparently Nero wants to reset it even if you dont open the Comp Properties window again, since my burns came out with the gaps.

I did just figure out if I go into the Compilation Properties, check the box for No Pause Between Tracks, then set track 1 back to 2 seconds, it looks like its sticking..

Only got two blanks left now so lets hope this works!!

Hi again,

Tested lightscribe and it is fully working as well. Finally in nero 8 it is done as it should be: prepare-burn-flip-done.

Would LS work even without cover designer?

Have no time to test this right now.

Maybe someone can reply?

Alex

Hi there, This is my first post and I want to say THANKS to those persons attached to this project :)

I want to apologize for my bad english, but my mother tongue is spanish, not english.

I´m new with Nero Lite but once I tried, never tried the full version again :)

I just want to ask one thing.....It is possible to make a "micro" version with NERO RECODE inside?...I found it very stable, fast and with better quality than dvdshrink (his original author, if my information is correct, is the person in charge of NR now ;) )

Thanks again for your time and effort.

Alx