Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Guest hurk777
Hi hurk777, as you might have noticed I have added my digital signature to all setup files. So when you right-click the Nero-lite setup file you can check if the file attached with it is correct. No need for hashes.

Hi Acheron :hello: ,

Good to see you back with a new version of Nero Lite! :thumbup No I hadn't noticed the digital signature actually and I really don't know much (or rather anything) about such digital signatures in files. I see it now when I look for it, but how exactly do I check if an .exe is correctly signed or not? Is it enough to see the correct name at the first screen or should I always check that the same serial number ( 03 a2 ea ) is included? If a file has been tampered with, how is that described on that right-click tab?

If the signatures makes posting hashes redundant then all the better. But in that case I think you should post a note about it clearly on your homepage so that all users know about right away. Keep up the extremely good work!

I don't think people should worry about file hashes anyway. In case the digital signature is not correct you should get some warning message when launching the application.

I have uploaded a new SDK. Now the SDK contains also the Inno Setup OneClick package plus a new batch file to automaticly extract the Nero 8 installer

NeroLite8114sdk.7z

Note 7-zip and Reshacker are not included. Read the readme before asking questions!

Edited by Acheron

I got these errors when I tried to build Nero Lite and Nero Micro 8.1.1.4:

NeroLite_english.cmd-error

43186278iv3.th.jpg

NeroLite_compile.cmd-error1

37081794pt3.th.jpg

NeroLite_compile.cmd-error2

73601757ct4.th.jpg

Edited by radix

I got these errors when I tried to build Nero Lite and Nero Micro 8.1.1.4:

NeroLite_english.cmd-error

43186278iv3.th.jpg

NeroLite_compile.cmd-error1

37081794pt3.th.jpg

NeroLite_compile.cmd-error2

73601757ct4.th.jpg

The first image: it's not actually an error, but a succeed message.

The third one, however, is an error, and I have the same problem :(

You can set option SignedUninstaller=false in NeroLite_base.iss to skip code signing.

I also forgot to tell that you should rename micromize folder to custom.

But we have to run those scripts to build lite, right?

By the way the path to ResHacker isn't right in those scripts :P