Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Well, my site is turned down now due to heavy traffic. This was my last attempt getting to host Nero Lite binary files. It is also beyond the scope of creating unattended cds having to deal with hosting these files anyway. Next step will be to polish up the Nero Lite SDK to allow people to build their own copies of Nero Lite. That's all I can do for you.

Dunno if someone already submitted, but nero micro won't burn with multiple recorders...

My config: Windows XP Sp2+Autopatcher XP Aug 07 on Abit KR7A-RAID/Athlon XP 2000+/512 Mb GeIL Golden Dragon/2 x Hitachi Deskstar 7K80 40 Gb PATA (raid0)/ASUS A9250/Soundblaster Audigy SB1394

Burners: 2 x TEAC CD-W540E on secondary IDE channel

Edited by patchworks

Dunno if someone already submitted, but nero micro won't burn with multiple recorders...

That might not be Nero Micro's fault because I just burned using multiple recorders with the latest Nero Micro just last night, and they worked just fine. I used an internal (IDE) Samsung TS-H552U DVDRW with US09 firmware and an external (USB) connected Optiarc (Sony/NEC) AD-7190A DVDRW which is really a LiteOn DH-20A3P, and I have LiteOn's latest firmware XP5Z on it. Obviously something did go wrong for you, just wanted to let you know it worked fine for me.

Oh, my config in case it matters: Windows Vista Ultimate with latest updates on ECS AMD690GM-M2 (V1.0A)/Athlon 64 4400+/2 Gb OCZ Platinum/2 x Western Digital 120 Gb SATA in RAID 0 + 1 x Western Digital 40 Gb PATA.

BTW, I see that both your burners are on the same IDE channel. Even though one IDE channel can handle two devices, only one of them can actually be accessed at one time, making it more effecient and less stress on your hardware if both burners are on separate IDE channels. Since you're probably using the motherboard's built-in RAID using the first IDE channel instead of a separate RAID controller, I know this isn't an option without some changes.

Likewise, you could increase the performance of your RAID setup if you put only one hard drive per IDE channel since even in RAID, your computer can only actually access one of your hard drives at a time as it is right now. You could buy two external IDE->USB adapters and use your burners externally, or buy another IDE controller card, but then perhaps you wouldn't be able to boot from the CDRWs with the additional IDE controller card and likewise with the USB if your motherboard doesn't support booting from USB. If it does, I would go that route.

Sorry if this is bad news to you, and also ignore this if you already knew all this. :D Just trying to help.

Edited by roirraW "edor" ehT

Can anyone please update Lite!?

Acheron, have you ever tried Savefile.com? A year ago they became popular but started to have lots of server issues. Since their restart they are very good. It's a different filehost than most others, specially designed for project files (like NeroLite).

i seen on the site you can't host on it at this time nero lite at this time from your host but i don't see y Acheron as you where doing before host them some where else and post it on here so we can download them
As alredy posted, most of the latest files are here. I miss the "asian" ones.