Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Here is a status report about Nero 8 Lite:

I have rewritten the autoit script to support newest Nero ControlCenter tool, so activating will work fine. The next version of Nero 8 Lite will also include the VC++2005 redist files and Windows Installer version detection, as Nero 8 Lite will require Windows Installer 3 to be installed first.

The release of Nero 8 Lite is planned for somewhere later this week.

Here is a status report about Nero 8 Lite:

I have rewritten the autoit script to support newest Nero ControlCenter tool, so activating will work fine. The next version of Nero 8 Lite will also include the VC++2005 redist files and Windows Installer version detection, as Nero 8 Lite will require Windows Installer 3 to be installed first.

The release of Nero 8 Lite is planned for somewhere later this week.

Great news :):thumbup

Inno Setup v5.2.2 is available.

http://files.jrsoftware.org/is/5/isetup-5.2.2.exe

:: The Setup loader now extracts the Setup program executable file with a ".tmp" extension. Versions 5.2.0 and 5.2.1 used a ".exe.tmp" extension, which reportedly, in some cases, caused an "Unable to execute file in temporary directory" error message on systems with a certain antivirus program installed. We were unable to reproduce the error in our own tests, however; it is suspected that this may have only impacted users with custom filename blocking rules defined in their antivirus configuration.

:: Pascal Scripting: Added new GetSaveFileName support function.

:: Fix: The compiler could fail with an "Out of memory" error on script files containing more than ~100,000 lines, due to a heap fragmentation issue.

Acheron, VC++2005 redist :wacko: you mean you will have to have the .net Framework on your pc i will never install that on my pc y are you changing installers anyways i like the IsTools installer the best i don't even have sp1 or sp2 on my Windows XP 2 also on Windows 2000

also Acheron how come you ignored what i typed on the other page :wacko:

Acheron, VC++2005 redist :wacko: you mean you will have to have the .net Framework on your pc i will never install that on my pc y are you changing installers anyways i like the IsTools installer the best i don't even have sp1 or sp2 on my Windows XP 2 also on Windows 2000

also Acheron how come you ignored what i typed on the other page :wacko:

VC++ 2005 Redist doesn't depend on .NET. However it does require Windows Installer 3, which you can find here.

As including also Windows Installer 3.0 is making Nero Lite even more bigger, while most users won't need to install it anyway (Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista).

A new SDK will be released after I bring out Nero 8 Lite.

don't have Windows XP SP2 i only got the 1st Windows XP Pro when it 1st came out no sp1 or no sp2 installed also on my other pc Windows 2000 , now your saying when you release The Nero Lite 8 your going to release the new SDK fore it but is it going to be the same done with IsTools as thats all i know how to use the installer or make a installer with IsTools , also Windows Installer 3 i don't think you can install it for Windows 2000 ? man just keep with the IsTools Installer its nice and good also where can we download the SDK's at seeing as you put a filter thing in your scrip so we cant get to the part to download as i was talking about on the other page

Thanks Acheron for Nero 7 Lite :thumbup

and i have One question "How i can include Nero ImageDrive to this Package ? " Please

Edit : please Acheron replay to me.

did you see this post ?

There is any one can help me to install 'Nero ImageDrive' silently ??

Or any way to include it in Nero 7 lite (better)

thanks

NaDer_GenKO are you trying to make Nero Lite bigger :blink: we are trying to make it smaller :thumbup

Thank you for Response

No this is not my target (make it bigger). you misunderstand me

'Nero ImageDrive' it's very nice program can mount two cd images in same time by create two virtual Drive

just i need to install it because i use it too much

and i need to find a way to include/install it .

I hope you Help me at this.

Edited by NaDer_GenKO

STATUS REPORT NERO 8 Lite

I have been spending some time doing resource optimisations. Resource optimisations will be done also for Lite builds, otherwise Nero Lite would become 60 MB or more in size.

Edited by Acheron

STATUS REPORT NERO 8 Lite

I have been spending some time doing resource optimisations. Resource optimisations will be done also for Lite builds, otherwise Nero Lite would become 60 MB or more in size.

I will bring out a Micro build as beta first since major changes are made. This one is trimmed down to 18.5 MB (English only) setup size.

:thumbup

Acheron 60 MB's WHATTTTTTTTT if you go to Nero.com if you download Nero 8 its 178 MB same as Nero 7 and Nero 7 Lite is 37 MB it should be the same OMG y are you keep adding more 60 MBs is way to much for my likening :wacko: also Nero 7 Micro is 15.9 MB and your adding more to it from the sounds of it on Nero Micro 8 to be 18.5 MB :wacko:

Edited by john2007