Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Hi Acheron,

thanks for all the great work. The link to the micro (europe) release on your site refers to the lite version ;)

have a great day & cu

wf

The links seem to be correct as of now but the file size information indeed refer to tose of the corresponding lite not micro releases.

E.g. "file size: 44.1 MB" for the european micro, should be more like "file size: 20.2 MB".

btw: thx for the finals :D

it'll likely look at a newbie suggest... but does making a reg entry before works ?

ie. you do a batch file, and before launching Nero install you do a REG ADD with registration infos

As Acheron said, we can't do that ;)

Can you please try again, but without this {b} and {/b} (that supposed to be bold here in the forum), so now it should look like:

%AppsRoot%\wpi\install\nero\Nero.exe /SERIAL=**************************** /NORESTART /SILENT

Off course, I understood that these was for bold text and I didn't include its when I tried.

Also, try to don't put quotation around the serial. If this also fails why don't you try to make a 7-Zip Switchless Installer. Click here to see a guide.

If you will create 7-Zip Switchless Installer your config.txt needs to look like this:

;!@Install@!UTF-8! 
RunProgram="Nerolite.exe /sp /silent /serial=**************************** /NORESTART"
;!@InstallEnd@!

This works perfectly for me!

Cheers ;)

I'm going to try without quotation around the serial. But I can't see why it could work in a 7-zip switchless installer and not in command line if the command is the same. What does mean your "/sp" in your RunProgram command ?

Regards,

Kal

Edited by kal

I've just tried your command line mara-, and it doesn't change : I still have to install it twice to get a serial entry in the registry.

Here is the command line that I've used :

Nero-7.10.1.0_europe_lite.exe /sp /silent /serial=**************************** /NORESTART

Kal

Hi Acheron,

TNX for yr great job. Nero 7.10.1.0 europe lite works like a charm for me :thumbup

As many of this post concerned, may you be kind to let us know if you are planing to build a Nero 8 europe lite?

Regards

coucou

coucou Nero 8 europe lite :angry: y would you want build europe its going to be 44MB :} im sure you only know English like me and i use just the English lite build as its way less in MBs 37mb and also English micro build that is 16mb y would you want something 44mb hum B)

Edited by john2007

coucou Nero 8 europe lite :angry: y would you want build europe its going to be 44MB :} im sure you only know English like me and i use just the English lite build as its way less in MBs 37mb and also English micro build that is 16mb y would you want something 44mb hum B)
May you share yr Nero 8 English lite build 37MB?

TNX

coucou

Here some tips how to properly unextract Nero installer using Universal Extractor:

1. Extract Nero-7.10.1.2_all_trial.exe with Universal Extractor

2. Run the extracted SetupX.exe and run the wizard until the registration dialog comes up. (This is the point I read out the Demo serial number).

3. Abort the installer.

4. In subdir Cab you can extract nero.msi with Universal Extractor. Choose Administrative install.

The following steps are optional

5. [Optional] Create a batch script with the following code to allow quick installation of Nero:

nero.cmd

start /b nero.msi STARTPARAM=CallFromExe DONOTRUNSETUPX=1
exit

6. Copy directory SETUP from Extracted Nero-7.10.1.2_all_trial.exe path to your new created installer.

Edited by Acheron