Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Acheron...

Thanks for the release of this and earlier versions of Nero Lite / Micro.

I much prefer these versions to the bloatware that is the original from Nero.

How hard would it ne to include Start Smart ,just for the absent minded amongst us (namely me) who can't remember the types or formats of CD/DVD.

i.e data or iso etc.

But I can live with the current version if it's awkward or not practical.

Once again THANK-YOU for all the effort you and others put in to this project.

Rover220 :thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

now we just have to wait for Acheron to download it and start working on Nero Lite 8.1.1.0 cant wait
no offense, but personally i'd like to see a final of this release first befor messing with nero8, which i do not own yet... (even if you can download and maybe do some bad things with it to get it working) Edited by BigRandalo

atchley you are wrong BigRandalo nero 8 is final if you go to the nero website you can only get 8 as of before when it was 900 and something MBs it was in beta not released to the public as of Nero 8 Ultra Edition 8.1.1.0 it is down to 177 MB same as 7 was and 8 is the new nero out and as i said its final go to nero.com and see for your self B)

atchley you are wrong BigRandalo nero 8 is final
hehe i know :) didn't mean that nero 8 isn't final :P

before acheron starts working on nero 8 it would be nice to get out "Nero 7 Lite 7.10.1.0 Final" (without the Pre-Release in the topic)

i am allready using this build (the Pre-Release) but as it seams Acheron still works on the SDK...

regards Big :hello:

Someone apparently found it useful to use my published SDK to create WAREZ versions of Nero 8. These versions may use parts of the Nero 7 SDK, which I published, but are not created by me and are probably not signed. Since last RC I sign all my installers with a personal key and I will not distribute any serial other than DEMO serials.

If you like Nero than buy it, or use the keys which came from your OEM DVD-burner. That's why I built Nero Lite in the first place: to use the software that came with my DVD-burner, without messing up my system.

Anyway I have made some progress on my new site. You can take a preview at updatepack.nl how it will look like.

Edited by Acheron

Ya' I noticed that Acheron....losers; nero99 has posted this apparently...I can't see the admins allowing that post to stay...perhaps they wish to verify or something, to make sure, maybe; anyways this lite is a godsend for us who are not as literate in coding...just an excellent piece of work. It works absolutely flawlessly on my WinXP Pro SP2. Thanks so much..too bad Nero has taken away choice; this used to be, in my opinion, the standard, but, only your NeroLite has managed to continue that tradition and if you delve into Nero 8 then, and only then, will I buy it. Otherwise I'll continue to use your last Nero 7 masterpiece until Hell freezes over. I just cannot stand Nero anymore in it's unabridged form...and their support is completely and totally useless on any and every level; again, in Nero 6 days it used to be stellar; profit margin and feature inclusion pressure-"keep up with the Jones's"-now seems to rule Nero and there godawful bloat.

Your site is nice, I like the color and simplicity.

Edited by RickSteele

Hello Everyone,

I am just trying to understand what's the deal with the Nero 8 Micro version that has been released on various sites. I just read the post above that says it is a warez version. What does that mean? I am a legitimate key holder for Nero but prefer to use the Micro version. So do I infringe on something if I use that version?

I also noticed that a post about Nero 8 Micro was locked. Could someone explain this to me?

I am also wondering whether the Nero 7.10.1.0 Micro has been abandoned or what? Is there only a lite version now?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to understand the situation.

Thanks.

Hi,

Yeah, I saw it too. That "v8 micro" seems fonctionnal. However, it seems to not require any registration step... As more, I don't know the author, nor the making process, and absolutely no feedback/bug correction is assured, so I'll clearly stay on Acheron's work ;)

As more, v8 upgrade seems to be completely useless for me (and I don't like the new icons :D) ; and that "v8 micro" release seems to not have MauSau plugins... I use them a lot

To conclude, Acheron, how about about the "micro" build of latest Nero 7.x ? still that damnit registration problem ?

cheers, OuT

Edited by OuTmAn

Hi,

Yeah, I saw it too. That "v8 micro" seems fonctionnal. However, it seems to not require any registration step... As more, I don't know the author, nor the making process, and absolutely no feedback/bug correction is assured, so I'll clearly stay on Acheron's work ;)

As more, v8 upgrade seems to be completely useless for me (and I don't like the new icons :D ) ; and that "v8 micro" release seems to not have MauSau plugins... I use them a lot

To conclude, Acheron, how about about the "micro" build of latest Nero 7.x ? still that damnit registration problem ?

cheers, OuT

I have moved some files back from Lite version to Micro version. This increazes Micro setup size a bit, but at least it will work. Good news is that latest Inno Setup does better on compression so it compensates for it.

Hi all,

Personally I do not understand Your position, Acheron. This attachment to nero 7 looks strange. Common, man, it is already history. If You are craeating installers You need to reinstall windows from time to time anyway, just to check how installer works on fresh system and clean registry. Why bother youself with keys or cracks. Use it for free for several weeks and You are not violating anything. If You are creative person, complete restore is inevitable from time to time. And when You will buy your new notebook or desktop You will pay for nero next versio anyway. I paid for nero six or seven times already though using this soft from version 5.5 as I recall.

Think again,

Alex

Edited by Alex

Alex, I'm not sure what your trying to tell, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Nero 7 Lite / Micro official builds available from http://updatepack.nl

To make distribution a bit easier I have only three packages available:

English, Asian and European containing all languages.

Changelog since Nero 7 Pre-Release:

+ Minor code changes to improve existing serial detection

+ Cosmetic change: default language hidden from components selection

Edited by Acheron