Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

I have confirmed the WizardBitmapImage2.bmp problem while building latest SDK. The error is caused by ISSI. I'm further investigating this behaviour and will add a workaround for it in next SDK.

I already have updated Nero SDK to be more compatible with new versions of Nero. This was a lot of work on the background to make the installer system more flexible. I now try to fix bugs caused by the new SDK and remaining bugs from Nero 7 Prerelease.

I set up my website this week and release Nero 7.10.1.0 packages.

I have downloaded Nero 8 now. It only took me 2 minutes, so for me there is no issue to continue with this project :rolleyes:

Edited by Acheron

I already have updated Nero SDK to be more compatible with new versions of Nero. This was a lot of work on the background to make the installer system more flexible. I now try to fix bugs caused by the new SDK and remaining bugs from Nero 7 Prerelease.

I set up my website this week and release Nero 7.10.1.0 packages.

I have downloaded Nero 8 now. It only took me 2 minutes, so for me there is no issue to continue with this project :rolleyes:

Two minutes for what ? Download it ?

I have confirmed the WizardBitmapImage2.bmp problem while building latest SDK. The error is caused by ISSI. I'm further investigating this behaviour and will add a workaround for it in next SDK.

@Acheron,

When I posted error You said I was not following Your instructions. To fix this is very easy, just include the excluded line in script. If it is not a mistyping, and You wanted it to be excluded on purpose, then sorry...You know better.

Will You make micromiser for version 8 or not?

For version 7 it was very good. Without it script is pointless.

I see from Your post that You gdot better internet speed (?). Can it be that all this project was only because of the size of installer? Can not believe that, really.

Would be very pitty if You dropped this project... Especially now when You learned so much. At least could You write a tutorial of some kind for micromiser?

All the best,

Alex

@Alex,

My internet connection is upgraded from 3Mbit/s to 20Mbit/s. I also have a new computer with a fast dualcore processor and plenty of diskspace. This means I don't necessarily have to make lite versions of software to make it run better on my computer. However I still think it is useful to continue support this larger project also for others who needs a burning suite to run on a less than ideal computer configuration.

However I still think it is useful to continue support this larger project also for others who needs a burning suite to run on a less than ideal computer configuration.
Good idea Acheron :thumbup

So, as I'm concerned, do you thing you could upload nero 8 soon?

TNX

coucou

Good News

• Nero 8 Ultra Edition 8.1.1.0

The following applications are included in Nero 8:

• Nero Mobile – Media Center for Mobile Devices (Included in the Retail version of Nero 8 only)

• Nero Home 3 – Media Management System

• Nero Scout – Database Technology

• Nero StartSmart 8 – One-Click Project Launcher

• Nero Burning ROM 8 – Expert CD and DVD Burning

• Nero Express 8 – Easy Interface CD and DVD Burning

• Nero WaveEditor 4 – Audio Editing and Recording

• Nero SoundTrax 3 – Professional Audio Mixing

• Nero Vision 5 – Video Editing and Authoring

• Nero Recode 2 – The World’s Fastest Video Converter

• Nero ShowTime 4 – DVD and Multimedia Player

• Nero MediaHome 3 – UPnPTM Streaming Solution

• Nero ControlCenter – Simplified Customization and Configuration

• Nero PhotoSnap – Photo Editing

• Nero PhotoSnap Viewer – Photo Viewing

• Nero CoverDesigner 3 – CD and DVD Label Design

• Nero BackItUp 3 – Complete Backup Solution

• Nero ImageDrive 3 – Virtual Drive Setup

• Nero DiscSpeed 4 – Improve Optical Drive Performance

• Nero DriveSpeed 3 – Complete Optical Drive Control

• Nero RescueAgent – Improved File Recovery

• Nero BurnRights – Easily Deployable Burning Rights

• Nero InfoTool 5 – Drive and Disc Analysis

• InCD 5 – Packet Writing Solution

• SecurDisc Viewer – View SecurDisc protected files

Homepage - http://www.nero.com/eng/index.html

Size - 177 MB

Download - http://ftp22.nero.com/Nero8/Nero-8.1.1.0_eng_trial.exe

Yep thats right its released to the public and the size is way down same as 7 witch is good its 177 MB so Acheron cant wait for the nero lite keep up the good work