Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Hi Acheron,

I'm puzzled... :blink: May you please enlighten me.

There are 2 posts with 2 different links.

The post above (Post #100) Nero 7 Lite 7.0.10.1 Final Pre-Release is a Pre-Release and have a working link http://www.msfn.org/board/ipb_seo.php?url=...hd.net%2Febvmhw

The first post (Post #1) Nero 7 Lite 7.10.1.0 Final is a Final and have a dead link http://www.msfn.org/board/ipb_seo.php?url=....net%252Febvmhw

Do the first post is the FINAL? If so, tnx to update the link.

Regards

coucou

Acheron,

can you please post the missing file regtweak as .reg file so it will be easier to download and run it for non-expert pc users?

thanks a lot

p.s.

is not possible to integrate it into the installer?

Following the instuctions of massilliaman this is mine regtweak.

It work fine on XP SP2 Italian OS

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Ahead\Installation\Families\Nero 7\Info]
"User"="xxxxxxx"
"Company"="xxxxxxxx"
"Serial7"="xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
"EulaAccepted"="1"
"MissingFilesState"="0"

Hope this help you

Ciao :hello:

Edited by depippis

thanks depippis :)

I know how to create a reg file, it was a suggestion for other less expert users ;)

Maybe we can create a "Serial.reg" file with "User/Company/Serial7" empty explaining they need to edit it with notepad and insert their own data :)

So then they can save it for future needs

Great to see that final version is out, but link is not working, so can it be fixed?
Here's the link:

http://mihd.net/ebvmhw

Open it in your browser, click on Request Download Link (upper left) and wait a few seconds for the Download File (upper right).

The link is still dead. No more micro versions with their individual languages? :wacko:

Will be looking forward to the final micro release with an individual language and link working if possible. :hello:

P.S. But what a pain. Nero is launching version 8 and yet another custom packaging.

Ok, I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I had been really annoyed at the Nero Splash Screen that flickers very quickly before the program starts. So I took things in my own hand and figured out a easy way to remove it.

I used a program called ResHacker and opened the nero.exe file that is installed in my computer.

Then under the folder of "bitmap", there are a couple of folders called NeroXPSplash. I deleted them all.

Ok, not done yet. Now go to the folder called "Dialog" - you'll see another folder called IDD_AHEAD_SPLASHSCREEN - you click on sub-file "1033" and in the right side window change IDD_AHEAD_SPLASHSCREEN DIALOGEX 34, 22, 338, 182.

It should look like this - IDD_AHEAD_SPLASHSCREEN DIALOGEX 0, 0, 0, 0.

That's it. Save that .exe file and you're done. You may want to keep a backup of the original .exe just in case.

But this works for me, and now, no more annoying Nero Splashscreen.

Nero Micro looks better than ever for me!

Cheers.

Ok, I don't know if anyone is interested in this, but I had been really annoyed at the Nero Splash Screen that flickers very quickly before the program starts. So I took things in my own hand and figured out a easy way to remove it.

I hate that splash too, thanks for your guide :thumbup

Please no Nero 8 discussion here please :rolleyes:

Did anyone notice I added my own digital signature to Nero 7 Lite? This should silent Windows Vista warning screens when downloaded from the net. You can also verify to makes sure Nero 7 Lite didn't get altered by someone else but me :ph34r: