Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

I have done some more tests now. You can get a c++ error when trying to create a VCD or SVCD, when you have installed using the Demo serial and while using a micro build. I hope I can fix it for final. I'm also doing some work on fixing the serial activation issues.

Well, I have fixed the serial activation issues now, however I'm not able to solve the C++ crash on VCD/SVCD creation with Nero Micro builds. It seems like that whenever I solve a problem, other bugs show up rapidly :angry:

Well, I have fixed the serial activation issues now, however I'm not able to solve the C++ crash on VCD/SVCD creation with Nero Micro builds. It seems like that whenever I solve a problem, other bugs show up rapidly :angry:

is this in micro only?

Nero 7 Lite 7.0.10.1 Final Pre-Release

Nero 7 Lite 7.0.10.1 Europe (45 MB)

- Fixed serial activation issues again

- Added digital signature

Note: This version is a somewhat mixed-up version for testing purposes. I still have no idea what's causing the C++ crash while opening the SVCD create dialog using Micro version. If this version is ok, I can work on stripping this lite build by trimming off CoverDesigner and WaveEditor.

Edited by Acheron