Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

I've noticed SVCD support is broken in latest Nero 7 Lite. I'm going to include a lot more filters to allow adding more formats to properly create VCD/SVCD's. I've also modified the Nero ProductSetup tool to disable the Install/Uninstall section.

MP3 audio skipping should be fixed way back by Nero itself. I've not seen any reports about it with latest versions.

Personally I'm quite busy right now. If there's any demand for a specific localized build I can upload one temporary.

Edited by Acheron

I've noticed SVCD support is broken in latest Nero 7 Lite. I'm going to include a lot more filters to allow adding more formats to properly create VCD/SVCD's. I've also modified the Nero ProductSetup tool to disable the Install/Uninstall section.

MP3 audio skipping should be fixed way back by Nero itself. I've not seen any reports about it with latest versions.

Personally I'm quite busy right now. If there's any demand for a specific localized build I can upload one temporary.

Right now, i'm just waiting for the final version to finalize my vista unattended dvd. If you could build the french localized version, I would really appreciate :)

Regards,

Kal

I got this error by installing Nero RC5 Micro with the switch /VERYSILENT on Windows

nerobugie2.jpg

what's the deal?

I setup .Net 1.1 and MSXML 6 and it solved, but i don't know which i need?

I've checked the list of available audio filters included in Nero Lite, and the Nero Digital which supports AAC(+) is not included. Could you please include it in the next release?

Thank you.

Go here:http://www.orban.com/plugin/

I've been using this to play all digital and analog music no matter from what/where; including Nero Digital music. It is only good for music, but, is small and compatable.

I just want to thank the makers of this lite/micro version. I had been searching the net for days looking for a light alternate to Nero but just couldn't find anything I liked. That is until I found this. Thank you, Thank you. I am surprised that Nero themselves would not make something that is so much in demand these days, which is a quality, user-friendly, non-bloatware light version of a software meant to do simple things such as burning.

I am also curious about 1 thing. When I run Nero micro, it is very fast, however it still shows the New Splash Screen very quickly Sometimes it is so quick that it flickers a little.

Is it possible just to remove the nero splash screen altogether?