Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

for teh mihd.net mirror, have you tried clicking on "Request download link"? After doing so you should click "Download File" on the right-hand side and voila.

I was doing that last night and it wasn't working. But I tried it again this morning and now it is working fine.

About this problem with process left after nero is shut down. Informations from nero's site:

Version number 7.10.1.1

Release Date: 07-04-2007

Changes/Bugfixes

The option to change the FourCC codes when burning avi files was not available in the application

Some video files could be shown upside down while previewing from the compilation window

The application could remain listed as an open process even after closing it

Several audio track property context menus could be opened at a time

The SecurDisc™ log file content created by the application could be empty on multibyte operating systems

In some specific cases, burning on multiple recorders at once was not possible anymore.

They say that problem is fix, so I hope that this is not bug in lite version, because this really annoying. I had the same problem with version 7.9.6.0, and problem was gone in latest version RC3, now I'll clean install RC5, and I hope there will not be a problems.

Cheers :sneaky:

Edited by mara-

Ok, I just tested 7 Lite 7.10.1.0 RC5.

- First thing, on the begening of setup I entered my serial. After installation finished I started Nero Expres, and it asked me for serial.

I did a clean install, previos version was removed and I cleaned my registry. Also I did not get any errors while runing setup, or later.

- Second thing that I noticed, but I'm not sure for this, is title in Nero Express. When I run it, in window title stands "Nero Burning ROM". Shouldn't there stand "Nero Express"? (look at atachment).

- Third thing, icon in Quick Launch toolbar for Nero Express is wrong, that icon is for Burning ROM.

- For now there is no problem with process thing, it does not left active after exiting Nero.

I hope this will be fixed in final version.

Cheers :sneaky:

post-127541-1187707432_thumb.jpg

Edited by mara-

Ok, everyone. I did a little more testing:

The multiple processes problem is gone. From what I've read, this was Nero's fault, since the full installer did the same thing. It's fixed in 7.10.1.0

As for the "update message": this is how Nero's full installer normally works. It has taken Acheron ALOT of hard work to make his installer compliant in this way - both for MSFN rules, and of course, to keep the Ahead dogs at bay. I think he deserves a BIG round of applause from all of us for his efforts.

I just burned 2 movies today and got no problems at all. NONE.

The only thing left is to change the QuickLaunch icon to NeroExpress, but as far as I'm concerned, this puppy's done.

Great job, Acheron!! :thumbup

Edited by RaGhul

The only thing left is to change the QuickLaunch icon to NeroExpress, but as far as I'm concerned, this puppy's done.

Yes, it is already "fixed" in the RC6 SDK, so it will be changed in final, too.

Activation works perfectly now! Thank you very much Acheron! :thumbup

One small thing: After activation has completed, I get an Nero ProductSetup Shortcut in the Startmenu at "Nero 7 Premium", I delete that folder by .cmd file now, because I don't think that it can be supressed. Anyone else gets this?

I've been using SilentNight Microburner 5.x before it became shareware...

Here

Features:

SilentNight Micro CD Burner is a small, standalone CD/DVD/ISO burner that does not require any installation and can be run from a USB stick. The program supports Data CD/DVD, Audio CDs and ISO creation, as well as multi-session, OPC, and Joliet. Other features include a built-in cover editor that can search and download cover art.

Hi all - firstly this is wonderful and exactly what i have been looking for...

Couple of questions and comments;

1. How can i install the micro version unattended? (what is the command line to simply install and display a progress bar? I have tried nero-7.10.1.0_english__micro.exe /silent)

Will this version in the future automatically update when a new version of nero is released?

Cheers,

Felix