Nero Lite v7.11.10.0 & v8.3.13.0

Acheron

Maybe it's not avalaible and you wait for the final release to include tranlation?

Thats exactly what it will be like. The localized versions will be available when the final comes out, I think.

Ok.

Waiting will be long :whistle:

Edited by kal

Guest nero99
Next release will be final, so no RC anymore!

Nice to hear, tha there will be final version.

Big thanks for making of Nero Lite :D

----------------------------

Greetings from Poland

Edited by nero99

@ Acheron: Have there been any changes to the sqlite3.dll from the RC1 SDK to the RC6 SDK? The file isn't integrated in the RC6 SDK. Thank you for the new SDK, I will build a german Lite version today and let you know if everything works. :)

EDIT: Ok, i downloaded the latest sqlite3.dll from sqlite.org. ;)

Edited by Dynaletik

I used your RC6 SDK to build the german Lite version and everything seems to work. Activation goes faster than in RC1. Thank you!!!

I would like to build the french version.

Where do you find the files present in http://updatepack.nl/nero_lite/nero7_filelist.txt ?

I guess the SDK need these files to build nero lite...

Edited by kal

@vpn-user

Yeah, I know that the SDK may seem complicated, but it really isn't. The first thing you have to do is install the included programs using Acheron's batch files. Then, you basically just need to learn InnoSetup. There are forums with tutorials, but there are also tutorials inside the programs themselves. Just click the Help drop-down menu.

Hopefully, that can get you started. ;)

@B1aze,

Actually, I HAVE noticed that myself. I don't know if Nero does this normally, since I haven't used the normal Nero 7 in the past year and a half.... maybe longer. :o

In fact, if you open and close Nero each time you make a disk (without restarting Windows), you'll see several Nero instances in Task Manager. On PC's without a lot of memory, I sometimes notice performance issues with other things (chiefly, videogames). I just go in manually and stop the processes.

@Ach,

Is this a natural function of Nero 7? Or is this just a symptom of shrinking Nero?

And... either way, is their a way to stop this from happening? :unsure:

Edited by RaGhul

@RaGhul,

@B1aze,

Actually, I HAVE noticed that myself. I don't know if Nero does this normally, since I haven't used the normal Nero 7 in the past year and a half.... maybe longer.

made my own installer and nothing like that happens. Weird... Previous builds I used never left nero in processes after quiting prog as well.

Alex

Good to see the latest RC is running smooth.

Also, when you release the final version, can you upload it to RapidShare or more than one mirror, cause I can't seem to download the Lite or Micro version from those links. One says "Server is Disabled" and the other has the words "Download Link", but without a link.