[Release] XPize 4.7 Beta 2

XPero

No, I had a problem with my hard drive and had to redo most of the work for 4.7, but as you can see I missed a couple of things.

Would you like me to give you the installer for XPize 4.6?

I think I still have it on my hard-drive.

I can host it onto mediafire and give it to you, if you like?

Panarchy

PS: Thanks for being so honest

^Won't C# make the installation slower?

What about D?

(Looking for exe of 4.6 now)

Oops!

Looks like I left it on my room-mate's computer! I can only find the 4.7 Beta 2 one here.

My room-mate is coming back from oversees tomorrow, so I will upload it to mediafire and give you the link then.

In the meantime, WAIT!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I should report this since you are developing a new version of Xpize using C# but I'll go ahead and let you decide if it is of use or not :)

1) The "Automatic Updates" and "Taskbar an Start Menu" icons (on the control panel) are very pixelated when in "titles" view (see attachment).

2) Xpize keeps telling me 1 file needs reloading (and that it will be done on the next reboot) every time I start windows. I tried rebooting several times (without updating anything or connecting to the net) but that popup appears every single time. (is there a way to find what file is xpize refering to?).

I also tried force reloading all files with the same result (the same annoying popup). I've since disabled Xpize reloader from running on startup...

I'm running Xpize 4.7 B2 (fresh install)

pixelated.bmp

Edited by blackspawn

• 4 weeks later...

Any idea why I don't get the copy/move dialog, and still have the old xp one? Is there a bug, or there's a bug in my brain? :)

LE: I guess my brain is ok, as I found the first beta vesion of 4.7 on a kits-backup dvd, installed it, and the dialog shows.

Edited by Piorel

• 3 weeks later...