Input devices

tain

Which do you use most of the time?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you use most of the time?

• Mouse
    • Trackball
    • Other

I do use a mouse when I have to, but it's not very frequent. I have also been looking at one of those vertical mice, seems very interesting.

However, when someone makes a better keyboard that can reduce (or eliminate) the possibility of carpal tunnel, I'll be all for it :).

A full-time keyboard jockey, huh? I'll bet you know more keyboard shortcuts than I've ever even heard of :)

I highly recommend the vertical mouse. They recently released the "version 2" mouse and I like it even better that the old model. This new one has a "bumpy" mousewheel and eliminated a very annoying hardware bug. You can have my old mouse if you come pick it up :)

How far is it from Nebraska to LaLa Land? Because Cluberti would have to go a long way to pick it up!

Oh yeah...

13. No user shall by any means of the forum: sell, trade or give away hardware, software, or any other non consumer electronic related material. MSFN does not support any type of trade and shall not be held accountable.

:whistle:

I'm not sure that he's revealed that info in a public arena...so I'll let him answer (or not) that. ;)

But I will say that he lives approximately 1,300 miles from me :angel:sneaky:

• 4 weeks later...

i always use a mouse, a logitech G7 to be exact. i had a trackball with my first computer, well it was more like a remote then a trackball (i looked like a typical multi-function tv remote but it had a trackball on top and a left click trigger on the bottom), i absolutely hate touch pads with a passion. i hate them so much that i was installing linux on a friends laptop and couldnt stand her touch pad so i went downstairs and grabbed my mouse, i love how it has a usb dongle so i can take it from pc to pc easily if i have to

• 3 weeks later...