Best Sound Card for Windows XP?

popeye

First of all what sound card do you have that is conflicting and what is the problem maybe we can sort the conflict out....

Secondly there a number of sound cards out there and all comes down to how much you want to spend and what you want to do with it...

I have heard good reports about the turtle beach cards but they are expensive or you could stick with good old Creative soudblaster live series, i have Live player 5.1 and have had no problems with the card and XP and the price was good too...

Creative Labs...any flavor will do. They always work and work and work. Reminds me of my first girlfriend. Never stopped sounding off till I ...well found a way to keep her mouth busy.

Seriously, I like the green cards with all the chips on em.

MSNwar - The FatMan

Beg to differ but the Turtle beach cards are the same if not cheaper that sound blaster. I got mine for 90 bucks and right now there price is around $70. Not to mention the creative have had promblem after promblem with XP. I threw my creative to a friend and bought Turtle beach and Im so happy i did, The sound is just down right awesome.

-XPerties

Definatly not Creative, damm thing sounds like s*** in XP...I actually think I would get better quality using the audio built in on my Mobo.

[b:493063cad1]MSNwar[/b:493063cad1] I will send u the mangled wrecks of my SB Live 5.1, and u can wrap ur lips around that if u like:D :) lol