all versions option?

bassgoonist

So when you start configuring, it asks you which version you want to configure. It seems that all the extras for other versions are stripped out then, which is really nice for someone who just wants one edition. If you select ultimate can you still install any edition you want?

Yes, as long as u keep all other editions by not choose rebuilt option @ the end. However, all vlited settings only apply to the edition u select from the beginning (which is Ultimate in ur case).

oh shoot...so when I rebuild...I lose the ability to install all versions except the one I said??

I want to remove a bunch of junk, but be able to install business or vista...(loads of free msdnaa licenses from the university...:-p)

Is there anyway to do that?

just dont do the rebuild method, then when you open vlite again you can select a different version i.e. Business and edit that. So basically all the versions on your disk have been vlited and changed the way you want without losing the other vista versions

At the end do not rebuild and just apply!! (Please note your dvd will not shrink in size, that is normal for apply method)