PRoblem with IE7 and windows mail

Sesshoumaru

My problem with ie7 is the following:

it seems to work flawlesly, but after a while of browsing (i do some extreme tabing since i read many forums and many threads more or less at the same time :P), IE stops releasing memory, and then, no more apps can be launched in windows, and no more tabs can be opened (i never use more than 30 tabs, and its funny, cause when the problem apears, im usually down to 10 or less), until i close 2 to 4 tabs, then a new one (only one usually) can be opened, and no more agan :P

the "fix"for this is usually to close IE7, sometimes this doesnt work and i need to close the process myself (no ie aparently opened, but the proces is still there in the task manager, eating like 300mb).

Its not a letal problem, but its bothering me :P any ideas ? its funny that when i can no longuer open stuff/tabs, i still have plenty of my 2gb of ram free.

This problem was present in windows xp too, but more often ,and i had to ALWAYS close the iexplre.exe from the taskmanager myself.

My problem with windows mail is:

when i try to open a new mail, its not FAST as it was on xp (and i think, on pre-rtm versions of vista), it takes some seconds for the mail to be opened (i dont use the preview pane, if i use it, just clicking the unopened mail causes this little freeze).

Then, when i click on a link, it takes more or less the same time until the ie window/tab (tab if ie was opened) to apear.

its like a small freeze, and i dont think that opening a mail is such a heavy task :P