ATI X1600 Crashing - Blue Screen

MtK

Hi,

My Graphics began failing lately.

I don't really know why but I get a blue screen:

post-10291-1186036956_thumb.jpg

This thing happened at first, when I try to update (with WU), the Wireless drivers, which are the same version that I have:

post-10291-1186036726_thumb.jpg

when windows loads up again I get the Windows Problem Solver telling me:

post-10291-1186036708_thumb.jpg

of course I could not find anything like that (btw, I have Mobility X1600)

• 2 weeks later...

You probably have already read this, but....

Mobility Radeon™ Support for Windows Vista

Currently AMD does not provide any driver support for Mobility Radeon™ products. All driver and technical support for Mobility Radeon™ products is provided by the original laptop or notebook manufacturer. The drivers that are available for download at ati.amd.com are for desktop products only.

To download Windows Vista Mobility Radeon™ drivers or driver updates for your laptop or notebook product, please visit your laptop or notebook manufacturer's website.

Have you visited your laptop manufacturer's website for an updated driver, or to see if they even support Vista on your laptop?

Also, since this caused the problem b/c you were updating your Wireless drivers, have you tried rolling back the wireless drivers to see if that solves the issue? Have you also checked the laptop manufacturer's website for updated wireless drivers?

You probably have already read this, but....
Mobility Radeon™ Support for Windows Vista

Currently AMD does not provide any driver support for Mobility Radeon™ products. All driver and technical support for Mobility Radeon™ products is provided by the original laptop or notebook manufacturer. The drivers that are available for download at ati.amd.com are for desktop products only.

To download Windows Vista Mobility Radeon™ drivers or driver updates for your laptop or notebook product, please visit your laptop or notebook manufacturer's website.

Have you visited your laptop manufacturer's website for an updated driver, or to see if they even support Vista on your laptop?

Also, since this caused the problem b/c you were updating your Wireless drivers, have you tried rolling back the wireless drivers to see if that solves the issue? Have you also checked the laptop manufacturer's website for updated wireless drivers?

Yes I know that...

LG released only one pack of drivers, by the beginning of Vista...