newest games crash after vlite...

cka3o4nuk

I'm not saying that it is your cause but that it should have worked. If it works with HTML kept then great.

Btw don't integrate any drivers and don't install any hotfixes while trying this. I still think that the reason is not in the reamovals (unless it's the HTML which I haven't removed).

Ok, I really can't say anything more since I don't believe that it's removals, more like something in parallel.

But on Monday there will be new vLite version, significant upgrade. Then try it if you want and report please.

Regards.

althought vista has directx 10 built in, some games still need this download

Directx 9 (Latest), even though it checks for genuine since its vista it will bypass it and still let you download :)

might aswell try

Edited by legolash2o

cka3o4nuk, no one else reports that so the cause is unknown. Try to keep UAC enabled so that it prompts. Even if it's not on your preset be sure to keep Application Experience...AND integrate those 2 new important patches just released, when we are at it integrate all of them. Again be sure to use newest Display drivers, try not to integrate them but to install after...

cka3o4nuk, no one else reports that so the cause is unknown. Try to keep UAC enabled so that it prompts. Even if it's not on your preset be sure to keep Application Experience...AND integrate those 2 new important patches just released, when we are at it integrate all of them. Again be sure to use newest Display drivers, try not to integrate them but to install after...

it's something with lost planet many other ppl have crashes on startup with some memory error i get it too with just my ultimate copy of vista ( vlited too) but my business copy which is vlited plays the game just fine. so im pretty sure its something with the game.

lost planet doesnt work on vista ultimate 32-bit or 64-bit vlited for me

lost planet works on my business vista 32/65-bit vlited soooo yea go figure >_<

Edited by redrumy3

the game does not work for me either and i have all the latest drivers

EDIT: If its the "Out of Memory" problem try adding more virtual RAM

The main suggestion that worked for most people is lowering Texture Resolution to "Medium" (or lower) to resolve things.

also try disabling Tripple Buffering if its on

This is on your Graphic Card Application, if you have ATI Graphics Card then its the Catalyst Control Center

Edited by legolash2o

redrumy3, did you removed or configured anything different between the Ultimate and Business versions? I mean you must have since the Ultimate has more components, can you try that by using the exact same preset from the Business version.

the game does not work for me either and i have all the latest drivers

EDIT: If its the "Out of Memory" problem try adding more virtual RAM

The main suggestion that worked for most people is lowering Texture Resolution to "Medium" (or lower) to resolve things.

also try disabling Tripple Buffering if its on

This is on your Graphic Card Application, if you have ATI Graphics Card then its the Catalyst Control Center

i have 2 hard drives and one off them with full install of vista second vlited.... all the other are comon drivers .. etc(lost planet is dx10 game)

ill try busines...

my harware is..

core 2 quad 6600

8800gts

4*1024 memory... :blushing: but i dont like full vista vlite rules :thumbup

redrumy3, did you removed or configured anything different between the Ultimate and Business versions? I mean you must have since the Ultimate has more components, can you try that by using the exact same preset from the Business version.

i leave w.e i leave in business on my ultimate but i will try what you said , i can try and do this tonight and see and let you know

Edited by redrumy3

okay i tried w.e i did with my business didnt work but the lost planet demo works fine on the ultimate so it has to be that game they have a big thread on the website about this problem and i dont think they care =/