[Release] XPize Darkside 2.0

zedox

Problem exists with firefox and displaying iframes...

Havn't built a website for along time, so let me get my brains around it and will fix it asap

Edited by zedox

Woop! Fixed it!

CTRL + F5 if it still looks funny... working and tested on IE and firefox...

Any contructive criticisms of my site?

That fixed it! I should have thought to try it out in IE (I only use it for sites that don't work in Firefox). BTW, verified working in Firefox 2.0.0.6, Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11, and Opera 9.21 Build 8776.

Edited by CLHatch

XPize and XPize Darkside are such welcome additions to computing. I really appreciate all the work you guys put into them. I do seem to have a problem getting the new bootscreen to show up, though. I've had some weird computer issues lately, so I can't in good faith blame XPize Darkside, but I'm not sure how to fix it. All I keep getting to show up is the original Windows XP bootscreen. I've tried a bit of Googling, but I seem to only come up with solutions regarding bad BIOS or corrupt Windows installs where *nothing* shows up.

I know it may seem patronising in me pointing out but, the XPize Darkside bootscreen is very similar to the original. So are you 100% sure it is the original that is being displayed?

If so, what happens when you uninstall XPize Darkside, COMPLETELY and reinstall? Does it work a second time arround?

XPize and XPize Darkside are such welcome additions to computing. I really appreciate all the work you guys put into them. I do seem to have a problem getting the new bootscreen to show up, though. I've had some weird computer issues lately, so I can't in good faith blame XPize Darkside, but I'm not sure how to fix it. All I keep getting to show up is the original Windows XP bootscreen. I've tried a bit of Googling, but I seem to only come up with solutions regarding bad BIOS or corrupt Windows installs where *nothing* shows up.

I forgot to mention that... couldn't get the boot screen to show up on this one either (had the same problem with the previous version).

I know it may seem patronising in me pointing out but, the XPize Darkside bootscreen is very similar to the original. So are you 100% sure it is the original that is being displayed?

If so, what happens when you uninstall XPize Darkside, COMPLETELY and reinstall? Does it work a second time arround?

No, I had thought that might be the case, too, but I was only seeing the blue progress bar--the screen was identical to the default XP one. I uninstalled the program completely (including the backup files), rebooted, and reinstalled... but I'm still seeing the default XP one.

Nope, definitely the blue bar going across instead of the grey. I've tried both the reloader, and uninstalling/reinstalling, still get the original bootscreen.

Edited by CLHatch

I'm running Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 SP2 with an Intel Pentium D 820 2.80 GHz processor.

SiSoftware Sandra lists it as:

Processor

Model : Intel® Pentium® D CPU 2.80GHz

Speed : 2.79GHz

Cores per Processor : 2 Unit(s)

Threads per Core : 1 Unit(s)

Type : Dual-Core

Package : FC LGA775

Rated Speed/FSB : 2800MHz / 4x 200MHz

Multiplier : 14/1x

Minimum/Maximum Multiplier : 0/1x / 14/1x

Generation : G8