[Release] XPize Darkside 2.0

zedox

XPize Darkside 2.0

XPize Darkside replaces the blue wizards, visual style, logon screen, boot screen and numerous other resources with a darker more disturbing theme :w00t:

Improvements:

- All bugs relative to XPize 4.6 have been fixed!

- Full support for images/icons in Internet Explorer 7!

- Full support for Windows Defender!

- New boot screen!

- New logon screen!

- Over one hundred resources have been replaced or added!

- ... and lots more!

Known Issues:

- None!

Please give feedback on any issues you comes across.

Screenshots:

desktop_small.png shutdown_small.png

logon_small.png boot_small.png

Disclaimer:

- I am not accountable for any problems/issues using XPize Darkside or any previous releases may cause your system, the only way any issues would occur is through user misuse, and if you are unaware of how to use this release correctly you should consult these forums for advice.

Changelog:

Changelog

Download Mirrors:

Primary Mirror

Secondary Mirror

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

My hosting account charged me a fortune for going over my bandwidth last month!

Help me, help you... DONATE!

Edited by zedox

Is it necessary to uninstall XPize 4.6 before installing this? Thanks.

I think it is. XPize Darkside 2.0 is the standalone version... So it is recommanded to uninstall XPize 4.6 before to avoid competition between the two reloaders IMO. Maybe Zedox can confirm this...

Zyx Maiden is right, if you install both, both reloaders will try to reload the same files with their respective resources...

Not to mention installing one after the other will back up modified files from the previous installation creating havok when coming to uninstalling...

So in other words, Uninstall XPize before installing XPize Darkside

P.S. By the way zedox, the History section of the official site is down.

Works fine for me...

For those interested I knocked up a quick "official" site for xpize darkside here...

http://www.zedox.co.uk/xpizedarkside

I'm afraid he's right... Home, About, Screenshots, Downloads and Contact all work, but History (including the direct link you posted) gives a "Page not found" message, with an option to return to the homepage. BTW, it says to email webmaster@this.domain; I doubt if this will reach the right person. :whistle: