help integrating drivers

Guest ttkktt

Guest ttkktt

hey guys i need some help integrating SATA drivers to my xp boot disc, im trying to downgrade to xp from vista on a gateway pc with mobo:DD33SXG2 with the G33 chipset, im guesing these are the right drivers? http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Des...al〈=eng

the problem is its a .exe and it won't let me extract so i can't get the needed .inf file...any help?

• 3 months later...

you could always use a driver finding program "mydrivers" is one i believe (just type backup my drivers into google) and then it will scan your system for all of the installed drivers and you will have the option of backing them up. I suggest you back them up on a usb then install your nlited disk. then use the found new hardware wizard/device manager and update any driver that has a yellow icon next to it (a triangle) browse to the usb and install them that way.

Hope this helps.

PS. you will need to extract the files for the inf's.

hey guys i need some help integrating SATA drivers to my xp boot disc, im trying to downgrade to xp from vista on a gateway pc with mobo:DD33SXG2 with the G33 chipset, im guesing these are the right drivers? http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Des...al〈=eng

the problem is its a .exe and it won't let me extract so i can't get the needed .inf file...any help?

For users like you I have written this guide.

There you find download links to the actual Intel Matrix Storage Manager drivers too (without a need to extract the package in a difficult way).