Disable Driver Signature Permanetly

Travis1982

Yes.

It will be in the next version of V for vLite.

This is actually going to be a bit harder now that Microsoft has gotten game to "Astiv" correct?

If you find a way to implement this permanently you will be a hero to a lot of people. Microsoft is going to try to patch every method when they get word of them.

http://www.start64.com/index.php?option=co...33&Itemid=1

Will your method be able to withstand windows update patches?

I thought that only worked on RC and beta builds? not rtm

yes, the method listed on the first post of this thread does not work on RTM. Programs like RivaTuner had a method of perminently disabling 64 driver signing but now that does not even work because of the recent microsoft beta patches.

There needs to be a more permanent solution.... like being taken out completely prior to installation somehow???

This option works on RTM but not any more after the KB938979 so I won't be including this option into the next version.

NooOOoooOOoooOOoOooooo!!!

Are you going to use a different method or are we out of luck for now?

Edited by Breathless19

i always get the latest one before i use vlite n it still does it (x64 WDM Driver is the one i get)

EDIT: Theres a different one on my Motherbaords manufacturers website, which is vista compatible too (onboard sound card) so there Microsoft, MSI Website n Realtek website all different versions. confusing which 1 to get lol so i normally go with realtek website

Edited by legolash2o

i always get the latest one before i use vlite n it still does it (x64 WDM Driver is the one i get)

EDIT: Theres a different one on my Motherbaords manufacturers website, which is vista compatible too (onboard sound card) so there Microsoft, MSI Website n Realtek website all different versions. confusing which 1 to get lol so i normally go with realtek website

This is terrible, I have the same problem with the Realtek HDA drivers. But they did release v1.72 which I haven't tried yet.

Have you tried 1.72 integration with vlite and does it still have the pop up acknowledgements?

my drivers are different from HDA drivers, i currently got the latest driver for my onboard soundcard (and theres like 28+ different .INF files in its directory and bring up a message for each one of them lol