The "Virtual PC Blue Screen" of Death?!?

XL-DJK

Hey guys... I integrated every hotfix i could via the integrate method and left the rest of the hotfixes which don't work under the integrate method out of this ISO....made it a CD ISO and even tried a DVD ISO....when I load the ISO into VirtualPC, it takes for what seems like forEVER to go thru the initial Dark Blue setup screen of installing drivers and whatnot.........when it restarts to reload to show the winntbu screen and count from 36min, the screen doesn't fully initialize! It shows the light blue background......shows a "I'm thinking" cursor......lasts for 10seconds and then restarts.....what the heck's going on?!?!?!?

Just to add to this......I've done a memory test as links suggest to do per relation to this topic.....memory checks fine

Edited by XL-DJK95355

K, I made a cd copy of my hologram (original) Home Edition Copy of XP and loaded it....ran just as fast thru the startup as it normally would, but I noticed my SP2 + hotfix integrated CD takes for EVER to load in the same process. I am completely baffled as to why this is

ComeOn guys, SOMEbody comment on this......................please.....

Edited by XL-DJK95355