Error when running Auto-Patcher

I would really appreciate some help with this one.. I installed the Auto-patcher. When I try to run it, it opens in a dos box and I get this message.

A choice function was not set properly causing this error.

This is simply slack programming! That's naughty that is ....

Fortunately, we can recover from this error, somewhat.

Please press any key to continue...

Whatever key I press, the message just refreshes.

How can I get past this? Thanks.

I would really appreciate some help with this one.. I installed the Auto-patcher. When I try to run it, it opens in a dos box and I get this message.

A choice function was not set properly causing this error.

This is simply slack programming! That's naughty that is ....

Fortunately, we can recover from this error, somewhat.

Please press any key to continue...

Whatever key I press, the message just refreshes.

How can I get past this? Thanks.

Ooops .... you have found a way to get to a very old error message!! I will review that particular message and get back to you ... but i will reply in the appropriate thread which is here:

Auto-Patcher homepage

I would really appreciate some help with this one.. I installed the Auto-patcher ...
Hiya, Tbird885 - The AP forum is here at http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=80800 . Why d'you needlessly open a separate string?
Because there is like 34 pages on that thread, I figured my ? would not get noticed. Who reads thru a 34 page thread.
Good point!

I would really appreciate some help with this one.. I installed the Auto-patcher ...
Hiya, Tbird885 - The AP forum is here at http://www.msfn.org/board/index.php?showtopic=80800 . Why d'you needlessly open a separate string?

Because there is like 34 pages on that thread, I figured my ? would not get noticed. Who reads thru a 34 page thread.

When someone posts a message, it doesn't just get inserted somewhere random into the 34 pages of posts, it obviously goes to the end. And i read every new message because i know where to find them!! At the end !!! So the current discussion for any project on any thread is the last couple of pages of posts. You can also tell be the date of the posts. Obviously, posts older than a month or so aren't going to be that relevant.

Imagine everyone did as you are doing to avoid wading thru 34 pages of posts!! It would be all chaos, death and destruction!! Capitalism is doing a fine job of that as it is!!!

Please post in the appropriate thread and mods please lock this post !! I haven't used this many exclamation points since my last rant against the system !!!!

Edited by soporific